Fox News thread of fine journalism

That photo is really going to hurt Obama’s future political career. I mean we hardly even know anything about the guy.

I don’t know where you get those memes, but it feels selective. Yes, they have the article on Obama, but they do have the Trump firing of Mueller as well. So it’s not like they aren’t mentioning it at all.

(and I curse you for making me go to foxnews to verify)

Don’t read their website. Go watch the network. Unless Shep Smith is on, it’s wall-to-wall conspiracy theory.

CNN and MSNBC had the same timestamp. I’m presuming the take from Fox News was also at that time.

As a test, I just flipped through them right now.

CNN and MSNBC both talking about Trump firing Mueller.

Fox is taking about how “the press is falling into Trump’s trap”.

Oh, and “great news from the tax cut, coming up next!”

Holy shit, this clip is amazing.

Hannity is such a tool. How does he even live with himself?

That may be my favorite news clip of the year so far. Hysterical.

“We’ll deal with this tomorrow night…”

A certain level of intelligence is required for self-awareness. Bluntly, he lacks it.

“check out this crazy car crash!”

Sooooo insane.

Christ, what a clown.

The most relevant and heart-warming part about Hannity:

I think they’re right.

Either drunk or incredibly flustered. I hate the man but he usually doesn’t slur every third word. Seems shaken.

You know… we’ll deal with this tomorrow. Watch this car crash.

Tonight on Hannity…Pizzagate! Was the FBI sending children to their doom in the backroom of this Clinton-run pedopie hangout? New information from our sources proves that the missing texts were attempts at matching Democratic super donors with the child of their choice, with up to three toppings at no extra cost.

Phrasing!

Tonight on FOX NEWS : “Boy, 8, dies from flesh-eating bacteria days after falling off bike near where Obama and Clinton were meeting to discuss Democratic strategy for 2018. Hannity has the shocking evidence that this is not coincidence!”

Wallace is still good. But man the evening line up is brutally idiotic.

CNN: Jemele Hill leaving SportsCenter for The Undefeated

Sports Illustrated: Jemele Hill leaving SportsCenter for The Undefeated

FOX News: Anti-Trump ESPN anchor booted

Each outlet reports multiple sources at ESPN who claim the move was voluntary, but FOX brings Clay goddamned Travis into it so they can posit that Jemele was actually “fired” as a SportsCenter anchor.