Fox News thread of fine journalism

Isn’t that just “AM radio”?

24/7 Hannity!

Just shoot me now…

Maybe it’s just someone they’re paying to read the comments on Foxnews.com over the air 24/7.

See, it’s already working. Pro-Hannity and Pro-guns in the same post, FOX is turning you Conservative!

Ug, I already have twitter.

Well…

http://press.foxnews.com/2018/02/fox-news-to-launch-over-the-top-opinion-platform/

FOX NEWS TO LAUNCH OVER-THE-TOP OPINION PLATFORM

New Content Initiative “Fox Nation” To Debut in 4Q 2018

NEW YORK – February 20, 2018 — FOX News Channel (FNC) will launch an exclusive Over-the-Top (OTT) opinion platform entitled Fox Nation, announced John Finley, Senior Vice President of Development and Production for the network. The standalone opinion streaming service is expected to debut in the fourth quarter of 2018 with a price to be announced at a later date.

Designed to enhance the FOX News viewer experience, Fox Nation will take a deep dive into the big issues of the day with live exclusive daily streaming content and long-form programming available only to subscribers. Fox Nation will also include access to exclusive events and 20 plus years of archival FNC programming not available anywhere else. Interaction with all of FNC’s popular opinion hosts and personalities will also be a mainstay of the new platform.

In making the announcement, Finley said, “With our traditional cable viewership at an all-time high, we are proud to announce a new digital offering geared entirely toward the FOX News superfans, who represent the most loyal audience in cable, if not all of television. This initiative will capitalize on providing that viewer, who is among the most affluent and well educated in cable, with a highly specialized content experience on a platform they can watch anytime, anywhere.”

So I’m sitting at the bar in Chili’s, as one does. It’s around three in the afternoon. Just got out of a doctor’s appointment. The wife and I are talking to the bartender, a friend of ours. Two older guys to our left:

We should just bomb the shit out of North Korea.

Yeah but imagine if that happened. They would assassinate Trump.

Damn right! Just like the Clintons killed all those people.

Trump may not be the best guy, but we’re lucky she’s not in office!

Fuck yeah! She’d have us in a war!

For oil or something.

Edit: Fox was mentioned as well. As essentially the only real news. I stopped listening after that.

“We should start a war!”
“Good thing we didn’t vote for Hillary or we’d be in some war!”

Just start removing warning labels.

Doesn’t matter that we didn’t elect Hillary. She’s just pulling puppet strings from the Deep State. She is using the Super Saiyan powers that her private email server bestows her to derail trains, set up false flag operations all over the country, turn school shooting survivors into paid operatives of the globalist liberal agenda, and make Trump choke on a particularly gristly part of his McDonald’s chicken tendies dinner.

So Tucker Carlson is just a single JPEG who gets stuck onto the left side of the screen next to whoever the guest is, right?

They’re McNuggets you Russian bot!

And in this case the guy on the right is a smarmy Gaius Baltar.

Mueller turning up the heat? Time to trot out a “Mueller’s team is biased” story. Just like clockwork:

It’s only fair to bring it up. At least the Republicans had the decency to put together a crack team of Leftists when they went after Clinton in the 90’s.

Benghazi! (or not just the 90’s, but for 3 decades).

This is a month or so old. Highlights include:

Less than half of Americans, 44%, say they can think of a news source that reports the news objectively. Republicans who can name an accurate source overwhelmingly mention Fox News®, while Democrats’ responses are more varied.

Four in 10 Republicans consider accurate news stories that cast a politician or political group in a negative light to always be “fake news.”

(emphasis on the word “accurate” is mine)

Of course you can have it both ways (if you are Fox News). No reason to think that the Russian hi-jinks had any impact on the outcome of the election, though it did help Bernie:

“The Russians knew I was a threat to the status quo and divisive to some, so boosted me to increase right wing agitation”

Russian socmedia support isn’t support at all, Bernie needs a team that can grasp this concept and convert it to oldmanspeak for him. He’s entirely innocent but doesn’t know why.

Fox News is on tv at this restaurant I’m at right now. The ads so far have been anti-bruising cream, Buy Silver Now!!, tubs with doors on the side, and something about getting your limbs amputated and how that’s bad.

I wonder what their target demographic is…