Fox News thread of fine journalism

Clumsy pirates?

I literally loled

Arrr! Bruised John Silver here…

Nobody trying to sell gold?

Well, if your target demographic is stupid people looks like they placed those ads right.

How do we know that Silver and anti-bruising cream are not Soros or Killary deep-State funded plants? If I buy silver can I be sure that 10% of the money will go towards the NRA’s effort of placing an AR-15 on the hip of every teacher? Will any of this make frogs gay?

My dentist (a Muslim woman) had Fox News playing while she was working my on teeth. I just had to stop her and ask her to change the channel as I couldn’t take two painfully awful experiences at the same time.

Her nurse did so (ironically to the food channel) but both of them gave me a quizzical look as they did so. I mean, really? You are Muslim ladies you have Fox fucking news on and you think >I< am the weird one for wanting it changed???

Maybe they put it on so that old people know that they’re “two of the good ones” and aren’t afraid of being suicide bombed while having your teeth cleaned.

When I was living in Memphis, right after 9/11, the local very much beloved Indian joint felt the need to put up a huge American flag because of some harassment they’d received.

I just went to the dentist last week as well, and when I sat in the chair the hygienist asked what I wanted on the TV. It was 3:30 on a Thursday, so I said “News I suppose”. She hit a couple of numbers and up came Fox News.

“Uh, no, I mean actual news.” I said. She laughed, and I thought I detected a faint hint of relief, then she handed me the remote. I settled on NBC’s Olympic coverage, which was some skiing event at the time.

I know my dentist pretty well, his niece and my daughter are good friends at school and have played basketball together, so I’ve talked to him many times away from the office. He, like most people in my part of town, is conservative, but not always Conservative…if you know what I mean. Still, it’s telling that Fox News was the go to for the office…

Well, I think Fox News does have easily the highest ratings of any news network, and most places have the sound down or off so you only have to read the stupid breaking news banner. Of course they all have the stupid breaking news banner.

GOP dad lies to make CNN look bad?!?! Who could have guessed? I’m sure Fox and Trump will retract their earlier stories and tweets about this immediately.

I have no doubt Hannity will…he’s a stickler…

That’s awesome parenting there. Way to set an example asshole dad.

This. Not just a bad example, but a bad example on the backs of dead kids. His choice was to keep quiet and let his son ask his question at the townhall, or use the tragedy to try and #MAGA the place up. He choose…poorly. I bet his kid is so proud. The guy deserves to be a pariah in his town after this…but sadly he’ll probably be hailed as a hero to the Fake News MAGA Hat crowd.

I assume the kid is as ruined as his dad by now. Years of likely Obama hate and racist crap can probably sour a kid. And yes, I’m just assuming that he’s a racist Obama hater because it’d take a really despicable person to do what he did.

The camo was a giveaway!

watching telly when in the dentists

Heh you burgers do make me laugh.

With all the headlines this week I wonder what stories Fox has on prime time…