Fox News thread of fine journalism

Moar political gardening metaphors plz!

Critics are welcome but no, this is not bridge under the water here. Some of us have had to live with the consequences of what they’ve been doing the entire time. These are the same people who ran around telling everyone racism is dead, and women stop complaining for years. In order to reform, you actually have to, you know, reform not just say the words. I know that’ tricky for some considering the current GOP leadership.

How about we stop giving everyone a pass? You can certainly grow and mature and join a party that doesn’t preach destroy everything, but you should be able too at least acknowledge that was done. If they can’t do that, they’re no better than Trump himself. You can’t change if you won’t actually acknowledge the past.

I definitely understand your position Nesrie.

I think when I was writing my comment I was thinking more on a personal level such as if my father were to suddenly change his mind or someone like Timex who has shifted perspective. :-) Not necessarily the Fox anchor.

I don’t always articulate my meaning well.

They were like Morticia Addams, cutting off the roses and cultivating the thorns.

“Most immigrants are really nice.” Fuck you so very much.

He’s teasing me. I’d love a more diverse neighborhood. Sure there might be some cultural clashes but people adapt. At least he didn’t come out and tell all non-white people to stop having babies. I was kind of expecting that.

Not so much dog whistling to the white nationalists as making them a sandwich and rolling out the welcome mat.

JFC.

I have no mouth and I must scream.

They adapt if they have to. If there is nothing forcing them to do so… they don’t. Instead they are likely to cling to their own values even harder. Point in case: Trump voters.

The only thing that would make this section of Fox News today more Fox News would be something about “But her emails!”

That last one is basically how I feel about pretty much all remaining GOP Conservatives and Trump supporters these days…even the ones with good haircuts.

The age of men is over

Thank god, now when I get accused of degrading and disrespecting women I can just frame it as punching up and feel validated.

I, for one, welcome our new female overlords.

Also, thoughts and prayers for poor Tucker.

Clearly the fact that women have gone from leading zero of the companies in the Fortune 500 to 32 (in 2017), 6.4%, proves the end of men is nigh.

The thought of being dominated by women is unbearable, I must move to Russia ASAP.

Where, no doubt their dominatrix mistress… err I mean leather affectionate companion, lives.

Someone’s been reading Sword of Truth!