Fox News thread of fine journalism

Coward. Any newsman worth his salt would’ve stopped the guest and grilled them on that point.

I know this may shock you but Fox is clearly on top of this controversy, as well as the “joke” that Kelly Sadler made about McCain dying yesterday.

Wait, this must be a screenshot of another day. I must have grabbed the wrong one. I mean surely Fox News supports the troops and wouldn’t allow a highly regarded veteran to be disrespected like this without comment, right?

Troops are supposed to be on their side, though. Otherwise they’re traitors that want to destroy the country, just like every other liberal/Democrat.

As Trump alluded to, McCain’s a piss-poor excuse for a soldier. He got himself captured, what a loser!

Wait, he’s Dem-linked? Well shit, if he’s Dem-linked then everything he says is clearly suspect.

More like Dem-tainted! He has Dem-stink all over him. Dem-cooties!

D’oH!!!

Fox & Friends guest host Pete Hegseth had some fun mocking his favorite punching bag on Friday morning: The New York Times…

…“I looked for the five ISIS leaders captured in the Failing New York Times,” Hegseth said. “And in the print edition today I have not seen it yet.”

Lamestream media bias at its very worst!

Not exactly: despite Trump’s tweet on Thursday claiming the ISIS leaders were “just captured,” they were actually captured in early spring. And the New York Times was the first American media outlet to report on the capture, a day before the president announced the news on Twitter.

The Failing New York Times bends over backward to report good things that have happened under Trump’s watch and usually appends “…in victory for Trump” to the headline.

It’s been at least a few days so I would like to contribute another “fuck the New York Times”, if I may.

Indeed, Fuck the New York Times.

Poor Failing New York Times. Fucked from the left, fucked from the right.

Maybe quite trying to appease the fucking whackjobs and report. Show some dignity!

The idiot right ain’t ever gonna care for you, so quit trying to appease those weasels.

DP I can believe in!

Wait–can someone tell me why the NYT deserves scorn? I thought they were the lefty resistance?

Maggie Haberman.

This is symptomatic.

Some (GOP) think they’re treasonous.

Some (Desslock) think they’re biased.

Some (Telefrog) think we should put up or shut up and subscribe to them if you want to support the press.

And some (growing number of people) think they’ve been trying too hard lately to give equal attention and voice to “both sides,” thus legitimizing the positions of one particularly moronic side.

There were more than one reporters in the Washington bureau that had it in for the Clintons, and they seriously over-reported Hillary’s ‘scandals’ during the election. Since the election, Maggie Haberman in particular has emerged as a mouthpiece for a faction of the Trump administration, reliably reporting leaks from them with the spin they specify. This is particularly obnoxious when she is “breaking” some story that is clearly intended to serve as a distraction from the actual scandalous Trump narrative-of-the-day. This is not the first time that a NYT Washington reporter has become a tool of a Republican administration: Judith Miller’s reporting on WMD’s in the GWB administration was spoon-fed to her by the DOD neo-cons.

Just to be clear, if you don’t like The Gray Lady, that’s fine. Go find another source of news and support it. I just dislike people complaining about news quality, while griping about sub fees.