Fox News thread of fine journalism

How can they challenge Fox when they own some NBC/ABC affiliates? Rebrand them all as a unified Sinclair brand?

I’m not 100% sure, but I think the idea is that they will take WGN (which is carried on cable/sat TV into nearly as many households as Fox News) and start by turning the prime-time programming into a political opinion & ‘news’ block.

Does WGN still carry the Cubs games?

I can’t remember the last time I watched anything on WGN. There was a time it was even with TBS or TNT. I imagine it is still on my cable system but I couldn’t even tell you where.

I suppose the promo will lead with “TOO TOXIC FOR FOX NEWS!” as a way to get his right-wing fans to switch channels.

Breaking: while splitting up his kingdom, an aging patriarch passes over the presumed heir to favor another child who’s a better suckup:

… So this means we’re gonna end up with old Rupe babbling insanely on a storm-blasted heath, while Sean Hannity makes incomprehensible jokes, right?

Just saw a muted screen of Hannity’s show with a graphic of ‘Trump Tower Meeting DUD’. Keep hawking the propaganda, you POS.

Fine people on both sides! He’s just a misunderstood kid that wants to fit in!

The insidious part is that it reflects the Fox buy-in to the Trump cult of personality. When Trump bashed Kim, Kim was bad, all bad. Trump praises Kim, so Fox does a total 180.

Fox & Friends will be airing an exclusive interview with our Commander in Chief this morning:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/389088-trump-to-appear-thursday-morning-on-fox-friends?amp

Co-host Brian Kilmeade conducted the interview with the president on Wednesday following a roundtable discussion on the threat from MS-13 gangs, at the Morrelly Homeland Security Center in Bethpage, N.Y.

“During the interview, the president discussed immigration, the latest news surrounding the summit with North Korea and former FBI Director James Comey’s recent tweet,” the network said in its announcement.

I am so disappointed it won’t be another phoned-in breakdown live on the air.

'Tis perhaps a bit sad that they won’t even let him on Fox and Friends anymore except pre-taped.

Jesus fucking wept.

mission-accomplished

I have to assume it means he’s firing his entire cabinet and resigning.

Maybe he means the literal sinkhole opening up on the lawn.

Maybe they meant it literally, which is unsurprising considering Trumps love for wanton environmental destruction.

Swamps are great, people! The earth has some beautiful ones, such as the Okavango Delta in Botswana and the Pantanal in Brazil. Draining swamps tends to destroy most of the life living within it, and one of the real shames in North American and European development is the stark loss of wetlands.

Our planet has drained too many swamps, and I stand before you all today to tell you I am going to run for President on a strict pro-swamp agenda… Please clap.

https://twitter.com/lunaheartloves/status/1000962066218336256
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1000905997391618049

“Do we need anyone else’s permission?” “No, fuck off.”

“K, thanks!”

I didn’t see a reason to read past the headline, but I like the headline. Here’s a glorified blog post Fox shared with their readers:

Harvard gives Hillary Clinton award for ‘transforming society’ – even when you lose you get a trophy.