Fox News thread of fine journalism

Good lord. I hope they all get shingles.

Given that a Trump has recently been said to be sharing DNA with one of the anchors, it’s likely a lot more than shingles is being spread around the place these days.

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

You have my vote! ;)

Well said.

I just threw up in my mouth

No Trumpsters watch Shep anymore. He’s a gosh darn traitor to the cause and should be shot on sight.

I seriously would like if Sean hannity died in an extremely painful way.

I generally try not to think that way, but with folks like him? I would revel in his suffering.

If nothing else, these people remind me that I have a long ways to go to be like Jesus.

Because the idea of horrible things happening to them makes me happy.

I feel like Jesus would be like, “Me! Fuck that guy!”

“Let those who are without si… Oh, it’s Sean Hannity, carry on.”

He did trash a temple once, so it’s possible.

Greed was the one thing that made him lose his temper.

Remember how pissed off he got when he found out the Phillistines were sneaking over the border? Especially the rapists. He wanted to build a huge wall around Jericho.

And out-of-season fig trees.

And religious hypocrites who were using religion as a means to control and subjugate people.

Obviously the real story is mainstream media’s failure to hold liberals accountable.

“Full Frontal” host Samantha Bee used an extreme vulgarity to slam Ivanka Trump in her monologue on Wednesday over a photograph the first daughter shared on social media, calling her a “feckless c—,“ and some predict the mainstream media won’t hold Bee accountable, as they would a conservative comedian.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/31/samantha-bee-calls-ivanka-trump-feckless-c-and-says-should-put-on-something-tight-and-low-cut.amp.html

FOX NEWS IS THE FUCKING MAINSTREAM MEDIA YOU KNOBS

NEWS CORP IS A TENTACLED MONSTROSITY THAT CHOKES THE VERY LIFE FROM THE GLOBE

sorry today is kind of a burn it all down kinda day

There’s a clear difference here in that Ivanka actually is a feckless c—, while Jarrett is obviously not an ape.

And also that Samantha Bee is actually funny and Rosanne Barr is terrible.