Fox News thread of fine journalism

I think it was easy for Fox reps to be anti-DNC or Obama, but it is much harder to be pro-Trump.

Hannity is just the devil. The guy is still trying to impeach Pres. HIllary Clinton.

Can we just straight up start calling her a racist now? Or are we still worried that calling her a racist will make her more racist?

I think we need to do our due diligence and see if we can’t get a hold of her tax returns to determine if it’s economic anxiety.

Wow, That is straight out of the 1960’s southern response to the 1964 civil rights law.

Yep, or you can go back even farther. This is Don’t Be A Sucker stuff.

Actually, older than that, but I don’t think we have any youtube vids of the Know Nothings railing about the Irish.

I agree with her – the America we knew no longer existed. As a proud bearer of 1/8 (or is it 1/16?) American Indian blood, I demand we build a wall to keep the white people out.

https://i.imgur.com/pK68HtI.jpg

The best response I’ve seen to this on the Internet was, “Tough luck, Laura. The Irish are here to stay!”

Quick history lesson:

Where is Mollie Tibbetts? This is the most important question of the century and yet no one here is discussing it. Fox News heroically tries to get to the bottom of this pressing issue every single day while the Fake News Media is busy covering meaningless drivel like the Manafort trial, the Collins arrest, the VA being run by Trump cronies, etc. Where is she?! We need to ask more pig farmers about their whereabouts on the day she went missing.

It’s sad, but it’s also another case of Missing-White-Girl-Gets-International-Coverage.

Sad, yes, I totally agree. And I hope she’s not dead and is found safe & sound somewhere. But they literally talk about this every single day when I switch over on my way to work. One missing college girl in Iowa.

Pretty missing white girl. If she were significantly overweight with bad teeth, no one would give a fuck.

Sad but true :(

Yea, we rarely watch the news at home but yesterday we saw a few minutes and they were running a story on this girl. My wife had not heard of her and sadly I just told her that the girl was the missing girl du jour. She knew what I meant.

As someone from Iowa I think we can all safely say she’s dead at this point.

I rarely hear reference to her, but I don’t really watch the local news much. The biggest thing that came from it was people wigging out about “omg so many disappearances in Iowa, what is happening!?!?!” Then someone pointed out it’s the same number as usual, we just got national coverage on this one case for some reason and then people paid attention to the other missing people.

I mean, sure, Iowa is this barren wasteland where nobody lives, but it’s not Wyoming!

It gets nightly coverage here on ABC world news, which I find strange. It’s a tragedy, but is it world news?