Fox News thread of fine journalism

Seth Rich probably killed her and then was murdered by Chelsea to cover up the DNC hack pizzagate Qanon, right?

Fixed that blurb for them.

Terrible news. My sincere condolences go out to the Tibbetts family, the boyfriend and everyone who knew Mollie. As the father of a teenage girl, this kind of thing is my worst nightmare, and it can happen anywhere, to anyone, for no reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Fox News in their time of need as well. I pray that they will find another story to cover relentlessly so that they aren’t forced to focus on the fact that the President they are responsible for getting elected is a complete moron and racist piece of garbage who is slowly killing America as we know it.

Tucker being honest here

That face engenders a viscerally violent reaction in me.

I can’t even tell if that’s a real news story or exaggeration.

On mobile the entire screen is still Poor Mollie. Gotta scroll through that to get this, and no mention of Cohen.

So I imagine Fox is ignoring Cohen pleading guilty and implicating Trump in the Daniel’s buy out. I might have to check Fox a few times tonight to see if they even mention it.

I can imagine CNN spending the entire rest of the week on Manafort and Cohen.

Edit: So police have arrested a 24 year old “illegal immigrant” for the murder of the Iowa girl. Fox and Trump couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Fox News is ON this shit:

MOLLIE TIBBETTS. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. Half the Fox News team creamed their pants.

Their Cohen story is right there on the front page (right under the story about the Tibbetts girl and the murderous illegal alien).

Sean Hannity is already calling this an unmitigated disaster for Mueller.

She coulda been blonde

He had something ready to go for any scenario I’m sure. 18 out of 18 = guilty would be spun as “One-sided witch hunt continues as 17 Angry Democrats fabricate evidence to convict innocent man.”

After making the previous post I was curious and went to Fox’s website so yea, I am aware of what they are showing. But what do you think their talking heads are going to talk about tonight.

Cohen…Manafort…or the illegal immigrant murderer?

I think they’ll continue doing what they’re doing on the front page, minimizing real news and focusing on stories with pretty faces.

So more Hannity and Carlson? :)

Not defending FauxNews frackin’ prioritization, but it’s the 3rd most read article on wapo.com

They are stuck having semi reasonable headlines and stories about Manafort and Cohen until Hannity and Carlson air and give them proper replacement headlines. I was going to come up with some sample headlines for later tonight, but my brain can’t twist that far.