Fox News thread of fine journalism

I agree with Fox News for once. The FBI and DOJ not doing their job and arresting Trump should be a bigger news story than a celebrity funeral.

• Dislike
0 voters

I’d say it’s a new low but really, this is just normal for Fox.

Black man has job. ICE spokesman on at 11, right here on FOX News.

Trader Joes seems to have a lot of happy employees too And what was that about Fox having more important news to run with over Aretha… sure.

I just found a job that Louis C. K. Is qualied for.

Fox News Talking Head?

Until he’s fired for jerking off in the break room.

I hate FTFY posts, but FTFY!

Edit, Oh wait – that was based on ‘Fox News Talking Head’ which isn’t what you were replying to.

Humor fail!

IXNAY ON THE USSIARAY ALKTAY!

Political Wire: Pirro Says Trump Was Framed

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro said that she believes various forces in Washington have conspired to “frame” President Trump and bog down his administration with scandal and controversy, The Hill reports.

Said Pirro: “Nobody is looking at the corruption. It’s all one-sided, the corruption on the part of the Democrats. This president was framed. It’s that simple.”

Fox -> “Black celebrity collects unemployment after years on hit sitcom.”

Maybe a fund will get set-up and we can help him not work again since Fox News helped force him out of a presumably normal life.

CNN is reporting that Tyler Perry has offered him a job.

So the headline should be “Fox News accidentally helps black man.”

I’M NOT SHOUTING I JUST PREFER TO LEAVE CAPSLOCK ON.

Columbia Journalism Review: The mystery of Tucker Carlson

“I didn’t say you win because you shouted. I just said there is a lot of shouting.”

“There is not a lot of shouting. I do the show every night. I know what’s on it.”

“Okay,” I say, “but you are shouting right now.”

“It’s because I talk loud. I was shouting before.”

In a tweet, Jon Lovett of Crooked Media and Pod Save America , noted, “Tucker Carlson’s transition from conservative serious-ish writer to blustery CNN guy to Daily Caller troll to race-baiting Fox News host is like ice core data on what led to this moment in our politics.”

That sounds about right.

That is such a great way of putting it.

Yeah, when Tucker first came on the scene he was clearly trying to be a young Buckley with the bowtie and all that shit. I even had some respect for him.

Now he’s just … I mean, I think I’d rather watch Hannity, if only because his face is less punchable.