Fox News thread of fine journalism

Ya, he’s ridiculously dishonest, constantly. It’s pure mind rot.

over 40 hours of Tucker Carlson Tonight clips I’ve watched on Fox News in recent months.

Talk about taking one for the team.

You’ve got TWO fists, no need to rank them!

Coltrane comes to mind.

Look at this dime store Goebbels over here.

It would almost be amusing if this wasn’t one of the more popular shows on Fox News.

Wait, he specifically references marriage… Wouldn’t the least diverse marriages involve two people of the same gender?

Also, Tucker, do you believe that the best football teams are composed entirely of quarterbacks? No, of course not and I can’t believe I gave this much time to an argument he must know is dumb but he has an audience that won’t give it the least bit of thought.

Good Lord, Trump’s style is apparently contagious:

Hahahahahaha holy crap.

Next on Fox:

Berlin wall is down, they just don’t make 'em like they used to.

Kennedy assassinated. What took so long?

How about the Beatles, would they have been better if John and Paul’s temperaments were more similar?

Oh God I’m arguing with Phantom Tucker, kill me now

Also I just realized Tucker has basically turned into Bart in that “subscribe to your newsletter” scene…

So then gay marriage is perfect. Two men or two women. The least diverse coupling possible.

Ideally, I guess they should be siblings, too.

That was probably true at some point in Tucker’s direct ancestry.

I would rather listen to a Trump rally than Tucker Carlson. TRUE STORY. What an aggressively godawful person made all the more insufferable by his smugness. I know someone who knows Carlson. I could feel the ooze of Carlson’s dishonesty seeping through the once-removed contact like reeking slime.

-Tom