Fox News thread of fine journalism

Seems they have an autocorrect program that learns their frequently used words and phrases.

Have you ever stumbled across a corner of the internet or a TV show that was designed for dumb people? It’s kind of embarrassing because at first you’re like, “Wow, this is really dumb!” And then it dawns on you that you are not the target audience and then you feel vaguely guilty because you realize that dumb people need things to read and watch as well and what kind of a shitty person are you to look down on that?

Anyway, that’s what that Tweet makes me think of. Though, unlike the reality show about tow trucks I once stumbled upon, that bit of dumb advice is encouraging dumb people to throw away money they can’t really afford to part with.

What RichVR posted was the first thing I thought of in response to this. I knew someone whose mom adored Small World and couldn’t understand why others didn’t like it.

I still can’t believe Small Wonder was on for four fucking seasons.

But it was science fiction, Brian. :p

Very true and to the point, Trish. Fox has always refused to take any responsibility for its irresponsible rhetoric. Thank you.

Look out, it’s Halloween! (er, election season). The Boogeyman is coming for your children!

I… I loved Small Wonder when I was a kid.

…and now you’ve gotten the theme song stuck in my head. Trying to decide if that’s better or worse than Toto’s Africa, which has maddeningly been there for a couple of weeks now.

How dare you.

This should do the trick. As long as you have the tune in your head, might as well have some “improved” lyrics, compliments of Buckcherry and Khia. As DJ Cummerbund says, “I am very, very sorry for this.”

WARNING: TV-MA

Time to let Tarzan Boy displace them both!

Turns out Fox was not blurring images of the van. My own biases revealed by assuming the story to be true before it was debunked

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailydot.com/layer8/fox-news-van-stickers/

Come on, we already invaded Mexico. That’s so 1847.

It isn’t easy to be more repugnant than Tucker, yet Lou Dobbs makes it look like child’s play.