Fox News thread of fine journalism

I want my vaccine right now, just in case, but they reserve it for those over 50 and 60. the worst is though, the people I know who are willing to talk about it, they’re like ashamed of it. Anyone who got that virus, mostly because our parents rubbed us all over anyone who had it, can get it. It’s’ not a fault thing.

I had a case of shingles when I was like 14 or something. Thankfully a little patch under my right arm about 2” x 2” IIRC. And it was awful.

So you first had chicken pox and then got shingles at 14? That really sucks.

My wife had shingles. It was not pleasant for her. I got shuingles, and it was a fairly mild case. Uncomfortable but not awful. My mother got shingles and it has been terrible for her. It’s been almost a year now, and she still has residual pain that seems to random;y occur.

I’ve had kidney stones, a ruptured achilles tendon, and stepped on a stingray at the beach. Can’t wait for shingles!

I 100% disagree with Joe’s use of the words ‘may be’ in regard to Fox & Friends. What a weird world those folks must live in.

Maybe he’s thinking the Chevy Chase show still holds the top spot for patheticness.

Funny, I’ve had two of those three. I guess I need to go find a stingray.

You should! It’s totally fun!

How I see this.

Here lyeth the Crocodile Hunter
Resting in eternal bliss
T’was not Frank the Croc that got 'im.
But some fruity fish

I miss him so much. I went to a “Reptile Zoo” this past weekend, and he came up a lot.

Spotted in a animal preserve in Kerala India

Was a fun surprise, I’ll admit.

My kids were big fans & quite young when he passed away. There were many tears that day, and for a few days after.

There’s apparently a new show! They’re all growed up!

We Deceive, You Decide

I know this is so far down the list in the Fucked Up Things Since 2016 category, but what an awful look it is for a news person to be campaigning at a rally with a candidate. I’m sure it barely raises an eyebrow today, but can you imagine Dan Rather or Walter Cronkite campaigning for a candidate, then hopping back on the news? How could anyone take their coverage of politics seriously after that?

I guess these days, Republicans really aren’t interested in getting facts or the news anymore, they just want a cheerleader for their side.

Hannity is not a news person.

It’s why I didn’t use the word journalist. He’s a person that has a show on a “news” channel and talks about the news. That’s what I meant by news person, and it’s how his fans see him.