Fox News thread of fine journalism

FOX News really doesn’t know how to handle someone like Ocasio-Cortez. They certainly didn’t win this exchange.

80% of their viewers couldn’t afford a place in DC either, but they don’t realize Fox is insulting them because they have no idea what things cost there. So they see it as “haha she’s a poor slacker” instead of “haha she’s not a millionaire like us!”

Without a proper US Civil War 2.0, how do you minimize Fox News’ influence or shut that shit down?

No idea, but stuff like this can’t hurt:

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/1060818194238267392
https://twitter.com/stephenfhayes/status/1061053642445414402

Given the Republicans general sexism and her genuinely left wing views I am actually surprised how ineffective Fox has been in demonising her among Republicans.

She self evidently honest and so tough to turn into a figure of hate, which they tried, now a figure of fun, which also hasnt worked.

I dont see why they are bothering, at this point Fox News is helping her political career. Which is fine by me. It just seems weird they care about one junior congresswoman among many, after the last five times she slapped them down you would think they would try easier targets.

Pelosi ain’t gonna live forever. You need a boogeyman. Or boogiewoman in this case.

She’s in a safe district for Democrats, so they can expect her to be around basically forever. Lot of mileage out of it if you get a young Congresscritter lined up. They could milk it for the next 50 years.

The Fox News twitter account, which is normally the source of a torrent of tweets, has been silent now for two days. Possibly a bizarre reaction to the Tucker Carlson protest thing?

If we put some mannequins out there will it stay off forever?

It is rather strange that an corporate account that puts out nearly 40 tweets a day is suddenly silent for two days.

Odds are there is one dude that handles the account and he took off the holiday weekend.

CNN is suing the White House over the Jim Acosta issue.

Maybe Fox News was standing up for Jim Acosta? Yea, we can dream.

You have two more wishes.

Fox is suing because that sort of thing can go both ways and they’re thinking about what could happen to them under a possible future Dem administration.

Shush. Don’t ruin the moment.

But what if we gave that money to rich people instead?

You mean Job Creators, of course.

Who is Job Galt?

That article is 8 years old. so I think I can say with confidence that Lou Dobbs’ “comeback” worked out just fine for him. ;)