Fox News thread of fine journalism

Coulter is currently kind of loved and hated by the Fox watchers, as she is not a great fan of Trump, IIRC.
Which is nice because everyone should really hate her.

Coulter is really weird, in that she’s become increasingly bitter and meanspirited over time, and at this point it’s progressed to a truly absurd level.

Every time Coulter complains about how Trump has let her down, I like Trump a little more.

Exotic sexual groups… they just keep coming up with snappy new slogans for the ordinary lives and state of being for everyone who is not a Trump supports.

LGBTQESG

Interesting take on the google hearing on the Fox website - quite critical of the befuddled and idiotic congressmen

And go go Ted Lieu

“So let me just conclude here by stating the obvious,” Lieu responded. "If you want positive search results, do positive things. If you don’t want negative search results, don’t do negative things.

“And to some of my colleagues across the aisle, if you’re getting bad press articles and bad search results, don’t blame Google or Facebook or Twitter — consider blaming yourself,” he added.

I love that Lieu’s stuff started with “Hey, I googled Scalise, and most of the stories that came up were cool… But then I googled Steve King, and all this Nazi stuff came up.”

Being right on Brexit? What?

Fox defines whatever opinion Trump has as ‘right’. He wins every week!

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sean-hannity-deleting-michael-cohen-tweets/

I really hope someone at Fox goes to jail for their part.

Me too!

So did someone catalog all the tweets Hannity was deleting?

Two posts up. 😃

In another text, Watters’s mother writes: “Jesse, the Mueller investigation is now a 3 pronged attack—you read Axios—and you are coming across as utterly unethical and valueless? Why do that? “You don’t have the expertise nor the knowledge to question the special counsel’s investigation until you know what they know,” Dr. Watters adds. “Hush Jesse.”

Watters’s mother also reminds her son that "we are a nation of laws” and asks him to “tone down the strident attack on our court system.”

“You end up presenting as lacking a moral compass honey. We all know you are a Trumpet—You don’t need to scream it.

It must be incredibly painful to have such a piece of shit as your son.

For real. She’s mocked and belittled by them because she’s a good, ethical, moral, and intelligent person. What a scumbag.

He started fucking some young girl at work too, so now it must be harder to see her grandkids too after her son’s divorce.

“Family values Republicans”. What a damn joke.

I don’t understand what he thinks he can possibly gain by reading those texts.