Fox News thread of fine journalism

Being right on Brexit? What?

Fox defines whatever opinion Trump has as ‘right’. He wins every week!

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sean-hannity-deleting-michael-cohen-tweets/

I really hope someone at Fox goes to jail for their part.

Me too!

So did someone catalog all the tweets Hannity was deleting?

Two posts up. 😃

In another text, Watters’s mother writes: “Jesse, the Mueller investigation is now a 3 pronged attack—you read Axios—and you are coming across as utterly unethical and valueless? Why do that? “You don’t have the expertise nor the knowledge to question the special counsel’s investigation until you know what they know,” Dr. Watters adds. “Hush Jesse.”

Watters’s mother also reminds her son that "we are a nation of laws” and asks him to “tone down the strident attack on our court system.”

“You end up presenting as lacking a moral compass honey. We all know you are a Trumpet—You don’t need to scream it.

It must be incredibly painful to have such a piece of shit as your son.

For real. She’s mocked and belittled by them because she’s a good, ethical, moral, and intelligent person. What a scumbag.

He started fucking some young girl at work too, so now it must be harder to see her grandkids too after her son’s divorce.

“Family values Republicans”. What a damn joke.

I don’t understand what he thinks he can possibly gain by reading those texts.

He believes that he’s making her look bad and himself look good. It’s Bizarro world.

I think that’s it really. He gets to make fun of a liberal AND a woman at the same time, all in the safe space of Fox News. I forgot that this is the same tool that did the Chinatown bit on Tucker Carlson’s show. Truly one of the dregs of humanity.

This seems less than idea for Trump, with Fox reporting that he committed felonies.

Oh I thought that was actually Fox News for a second, but that’s just Shep Smith; the guy people who watch the rest of Fox News don’t agree with anyway.

Yeah, but Nepolitano is all over Fox. Having him point that stuff out us kind of big.

There is also a print article on the website, fairly prominently.

I listened to a little CNN and a little Fox this morning and they were actually both reporting pretty much the same way on the Cohen stuff. CNN was playing a new Fox interview with El Trumpo and it wasn’t very complimentary to Trump. He is such a dumbass in interviews with Fox.

I do think Fox is finding, at least in the technically news parts of the network, harder to ignore the contradictions in what Trump says and does and how those could legally effect him.

But short of an indictment, and maybe even after that, he will never be impeached.

I’m waiting for their tweet to see if they are “for reals” on this.

None of their accounts have tweeted in over a month… ostensibly started as a protest agaisnt Twitter for allowing a tweet with T Carlson’s home address. But there has been no press or statement since. Is a silent boycott purposeful or even worthwhile? Is there some other reason for the blackout? I don’t know, probably not, but it sure is weird for them not to be retweeting apricot dipshit anymore.