Fox News thread of fine journalism

You’d think if it were a protest they’d make some sort of statement. They have 24 hours a day to say something about it.

Maybe the reality is it took revenue away from their tv stuff. If someone gets all they need from quick twitter snips, no need to waste time with the tv tuned to Fox.

Honestly, they’re doing America a favor.

Where was it? There’s nothing there now, except the usual Clinton story, some stuff about Strzok, Page, and their Satanic coupling, a story about poor Michael Flynn, and then a blonde Fox TV personality died. Guess Fox figured the President committing felonies wasn’t too big a deal after all. Got to stay Fair & Balanced & Unfraid, etc.

Lol, check out Nepolitano on Fox and friends, making the hosts look dumb. Trump must have lost his shit when he was watching, which he definitely was.

LOL - “What crime?”

“What if someone tells someone to stop talking bad about Obama? That’s the same thing!”

Feels like someone made the call to end that segment very quickly.

realDonaldTrump tweets most of their stuff for them, and he has a bigger audience.

Logged off and went to sleep before I saw this, and here it is. No longer on the main politics page, I had to click “see more articles” twice this morning to find it. It’s also not a “negative” article about Individual-1, but it’s the first time I can recall FoxNews explicitly stating (through prosecutor quotes) that the Cohen crimes were directed by him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-in-fox-news-interview-says-he-never-directed-michael-cohen-to-do-anything-wrong

It’s all been Fake News Liberal Media Witchhunt No Collusion, before.

To be fair though, their lead story isn’t exactly positive toward the administration:

Granted, the story tiptoes around some of the more extreme reasons of those leaving.

Look, he’s draining the swamp really quickly!

Child killers all the way down.

The Department of Homeland Security and its secretary, Kirstjen Nielsen, are drawing backlash after appearing to blame the death of a seven-year-old migrant girl in Border Patrol custody on the family members who brought her across the US-Mexico border.

In an interview with “Fox & Friends” early Friday morning, Nielsen told the hosts that the girl’s death “is just a very sad example of the dangers of this journey” migrants take.

The child arrived in the US on December 6 with her father, as part of a group of 163 migrants who crossed the border illegally in a remote part of the desert in New Mexico, the Washington Post reportedThursday evening.

If only they had a choice. A number of these people are fleeing death which is the asylum part.

Comey Q&A after Congressional testimony on Hillary’s emails and the Steele dossier (yes, seriously.) At the four minute mark, and the reason this is here is his response to a Fox news reporter’s question.
(I know most here do not like Comey, but somebody needs to speak up against state propaganda, and he does so here very eloquently.)

For those who don’t want to go to YouTube (can’t blame you):

“The FBI has taken a big hit to it’s reputation in the last year, do you take repsonsibility for any of that?”

“…no, it’s taken a hit because the president lies constantly about the FBI, and thanks to his accolytes and your network, people believe those lies”

I’m sure everyone here will be shocked to learn that Tucker Carlson said something offensive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/12/18/tucker-carlson-said-immigrants-make-us-poorer-dirtier-four-companies-have-pulled-their-ads/

“Our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this,” he said, as he name-checking Reps. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and ran footage of trash along the border purportedly from migrant caravans. “We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, they tell us, even if it makes our own country poorer and dirtier and more divided. Immigration is a form of atonement.”

Pwning the Statue of Libs.

Yeah I didn’t understand this at all. He uses the word dirtier and that’s the line for some advertisers, not the gazillion other flat-out lies and insults he spits out daily but… dirtier is the line they draw.

No one is censoring Tucker Carlson, much as I’d like to see him muffled. He is still spouting his hateful nonsense.

Companies are choosing not to associate their products with his extreme views. It’s capitalism at work. Conservatives should applaud it.

They (the GOP) are in favor of capitalism until they decide tariffs are needed. Like free speech (until it’s fake news), liberty (until it’s people of color), small government (lol), voting (until they stop winning and choose instead to commit fraud), family values (until their mistress is found out), abortion (until their mistress needs one), and pretty much everything. They are an infinitely malleable party, adroitly handling the challenges of this modern age.

Funnily enough, other broadcasters tend not to be staffed by open racists.