Fox News thread of fine journalism

… until their state needs a fourth military base near the border … of our ally Canada.

Yeah, and they’re against the nanny state!

By the way, the state needs to hire more nannies for all the kids we put in concentration camps.

This from the network that has literally advocated on-air for every half-baked boycott any crackpot Conservative group has called for over the past decade. Apparently nobody at FOX News knows the meaning of the word hypocrisy.

Or y’know… they know exactly what it means.

Don’t worry folks, Fox News is ON TOP OF SHIT and tackling all the biggest stories of the day.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/holy-cow-cattle-form-the-sign-of-the-cross

Holy cow!

I turned Shep Smith on today and caught the end of his show. That poor man looked like the rest of us feel whenever more of this stupid shit happens, especially as he pointed to the stock market tanking in the midst of all of this.

I have been home the last couple months and so have been watching a little more CNN and Fox than I used to. Yea, I watch both, neither for very long. Anyway the daytime Fox shows are not as Trumpjingoistic as the evening stuff, in fact lately they have actually said negative things about the bright orange bag of gas.

“Ocasio Cortez’s attack on the press” – uh oh, did she do something truly awful, like call them enemies of the people?

Where is that from? No one has attacked the press more than President Stupid.

Little tiny thing on the left of that screenshot a couple posts up.

I don’t know where the original out-of-touch income chart was posted, but I’ll put the newest one here.

Barely enough in that dining out budget for a latte with the avocado toast.

Internet $20?

Cell phone $40?

Donations $600?

So anyway lives in Brooklyn

and

So very much a case of framing it as “those flyover country people” who have nothing to spend their money on and nothing to do. Without any data of course. Or, maybe more charitably, thinking all 25 year olds live in Brooklyn flats with three other roommates and split all the bills.

[edit] Hey i didn’t even read all the way through and

Klee lives in a shared house with four roommates and one dog

Yep.

$20 on internet and $40 on a cell phone.

OMEGALUL

“Transportation $130”? Okay, so I guess they definitely don’t own a car.

Money quote from the article:

God, it’s all just so easy! We should all be rich!

Man, that’s killing me.

That’s kind of low unless they paid cash for a brand new car and the car is still new. If it’s used, they missed maintenance costs, insurance and well gas can exceed that. 825 in rent is nuts. There is no way, and you’re not getting house cleaner for 30 dollars a month either. They’re going to be 15-20+ an hour and they work more than 2 hours a day at a house. Most 25 year olds probably don’t hire house cleaners anyway. 195 for utilities… hah.