Fox News thread of fine journalism

If only they had a choice. A number of these people are fleeing death which is the asylum part.

Comey Q&A after Congressional testimony on Hillary’s emails and the Steele dossier (yes, seriously.) At the four minute mark, and the reason this is here is his response to a Fox news reporter’s question.
(I know most here do not like Comey, but somebody needs to speak up against state propaganda, and he does so here very eloquently.)

For those who don’t want to go to YouTube (can’t blame you):

“The FBI has taken a big hit to it’s reputation in the last year, do you take repsonsibility for any of that?”

“…no, it’s taken a hit because the president lies constantly about the FBI, and thanks to his accolytes and your network, people believe those lies”

I’m sure everyone here will be shocked to learn that Tucker Carlson said something offensive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/12/18/tucker-carlson-said-immigrants-make-us-poorer-dirtier-four-companies-have-pulled-their-ads/

“Our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this,” he said, as he name-checking Reps. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and ran footage of trash along the border purportedly from migrant caravans. “We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, they tell us, even if it makes our own country poorer and dirtier and more divided. Immigration is a form of atonement.”

Pwning the Statue of Libs.

Yeah I didn’t understand this at all. He uses the word dirtier and that’s the line for some advertisers, not the gazillion other flat-out lies and insults he spits out daily but… dirtier is the line they draw.

No one is censoring Tucker Carlson, much as I’d like to see him muffled. He is still spouting his hateful nonsense.

Companies are choosing not to associate their products with his extreme views. It’s capitalism at work. Conservatives should applaud it.

They (the GOP) are in favor of capitalism until they decide tariffs are needed. Like free speech (until it’s fake news), liberty (until it’s people of color), small government (lol), voting (until they stop winning and choose instead to commit fraud), family values (until their mistress is found out), abortion (until their mistress needs one), and pretty much everything. They are an infinitely malleable party, adroitly handling the challenges of this modern age.

Funnily enough, other broadcasters tend not to be staffed by open racists.

… until their state needs a fourth military base near the border … of our ally Canada.

Yeah, and they’re against the nanny state!

By the way, the state needs to hire more nannies for all the kids we put in concentration camps.

This from the network that has literally advocated on-air for every half-baked boycott any crackpot Conservative group has called for over the past decade. Apparently nobody at FOX News knows the meaning of the word hypocrisy.

Or y’know… they know exactly what it means.

Don’t worry folks, Fox News is ON TOP OF SHIT and tackling all the biggest stories of the day.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/holy-cow-cattle-form-the-sign-of-the-cross

Holy cow!

I turned Shep Smith on today and caught the end of his show. That poor man looked like the rest of us feel whenever more of this stupid shit happens, especially as he pointed to the stock market tanking in the midst of all of this.

I have been home the last couple months and so have been watching a little more CNN and Fox than I used to. Yea, I watch both, neither for very long. Anyway the daytime Fox shows are not as Trumpjingoistic as the evening stuff, in fact lately they have actually said negative things about the bright orange bag of gas.

“Ocasio Cortez’s attack on the press” – uh oh, did she do something truly awful, like call them enemies of the people?

Where is that from? No one has attacked the press more than President Stupid.

Little tiny thing on the left of that screenshot a couple posts up.