Fox News thread of fine journalism

If they also shrank, they could be oompa-loompas!

Jesus Christ.

Hey, she’s just asking questions…

I mean… its not really the same shape… it could literally be anything

I think the answer to her question is “no, you are not seeing that correctly.“

It’s not surprising that her mind would immediately go that image. Maybe she has it as part of her screensaver already.

Could it be a basketball?

She jelly cuz she need it to finish her collection.

Tucker looking for a good 1950s womyn but she be like
RomePublicRelations

(why must I post as gif anim instead of webm, oh why)

Not that Tammy had that image ready to go in on her phone or anything.

Looks like she deleted that tweet without comment unless I’m missing something. What a coward.

Democrats in disregard!

Wait, was that article supposed to be critical of Dems flying to PR to see Hamilton? The headline would make you think so, but then the article clearly states that they’re going there to attend a Hispanic Caucus PAC meeting that includes meetings on how to assist and rebuild PR, they’re paying for the Hamilton tickets out of their own pockets (as the show is a fundraiser for PR hurricane relief), AND that their chartered plane carried 250 lbs. of medical supplies for the people in PR.

Then again, chances are that only 1% of all Fox News web visitors read past the headline anyway.

I always wonder how much reading the hard-core deplorables do. We post stuff from the Fox News web site assuming it to be influential to them, but I presume most get half their info from Hannity and Dobbs and the rest from Twitter & Facebook.

Don’t forget Breitbart and the Daily Caller. Plenty of reading to do there!

I do think most hard core deplorables get their “news” from Fox’s evening shows. Which mean they get no news at all.

Low data points but two of my conservative friends get their daily dose from drudge

My crazy bro-in-law says he doesn’t trust Fox either. I think he gets most of his news from Twitter, but only the reliable accounts like Trump, James Woods, Tomi Lahren, etc.

From my up close view of several deplorables, they do get their news from Fox but it’s more narrowed than that. Shep Smith is a lyin’ liberal, the only sources they really trust are the evening scum like Hannity, Pirro, etc. So the non-news part of Fox News, basically.