Fox News thread of fine journalism

I remember when Shephard Smith said something negative about Trump soon after he was elected how the Fox viewers condemned him for being a liberal. You do see more of the daytime hosts that are willing to say negative things about him or his policies though. I have seen Cavuto disparage something he said. But I can’t imagine Hannity, Ingraham or Carlson even disagreeing with Trump’s choice of breakfast cereal.

Cavuto called out Trump on the Helsinki fiasco, and was then inundated with truckloads of hatemail and death threats from Fox viewers, saying that they were sorry he had recovered from cancer and stuff like that.

It wasn’t even like Cavuto was that hard on him. He just had the gall to criticize Trump at all.

Tuned in a few minutes of F & F this morning to see what they were up to. Some guy was complaining about how late-night TV is one big Democrat propaganda machine. Which is a perfectly fair complaint for right-leaning folks (ignoring the obvious hypocrisy of saying it on F & F).

But he tried to say it was a bigger deal than the ‘puny sum’ Russia spent to influence our election, conveniently forgetting the angle that US late-night TV is US late-night TV.

I’d also wager that he thinks Uranium One was enough to buy 14 votes with ~ $500k.

We all knew it, but I guess I never expected Trump to just admit to it, complete with evidence.

Family bucket, variety bucket, bargain bucket, what else?

KFC bucket.

Kick the bucket.

Bucket of secret herbs, bucket of secret spices.

Buckethead, Lord Buckethead, the circular filing bucket, feed bucket, what the bucket

Keepingup

My favorite Buckets, Richard and Hyacinth.

Binders full of buckets.

Not to mention buskets.

Ha ha! Soooo good!

They’re not even pretending to give a shit anymore. These aren’t even the top stories right now. Some crap about the Women’s March losing steam has top billing.

I was just at my gym and CNN was running some story about the leaders of the Women’s March Movement. So maybe something news worthy actually happened regarding it.

I’m not saying it’s not newsworthy but I would think that proof that the President committed a felony should probably take the top spot! Instead of doing that, they basically disregard it, noting that Rudy “rips” the report, casting doubt that it’s actually true. On the way in, they had the spokesman babbling about how Cohen is a convicted felon so he’s not a reliable source. Which is of course bullshit because that’s the type of person Trump surrounds himself with by choice.