Fox News thread of fine journalism

Iirc correctly they were linked with racist organizations or something? Or was it homophobic ones?
Something along those lines.

Mallory refused to denounce Farrakhan, and the DNC and other prominent Democrats have pulled support from it. It’s unfortunate because the Women’s March was a great thing. Tamika Mallory has single-handedly made it toxic.

I think it was anti-semitism, but I am not sure.

I’ll never understand people who don’t loathe him.

Seriously, why doesn’t everyone just refuse to engage him at all? He’s a piece of garbage.

Deep thoughts.

And as an added benefit, the more you blow out your ear drums cranking that shit up, the sooner you’ll need real hearing aids.

The perfect device to use at the next Dan + Shay concert.

Don’t leave me in suspense! What happens if you dial it all the way up?

You experience true transcendence of Hannity and develop a sudden craving for hamberders.

Fox News is pretty happy with all this Buzzfeed News business.

Giuliani says his team communicated with Mueller’s team on BuzzFeed News article, agreed much of it false

President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani told Fox News on Monday that his team communicated with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office about last week’s BuzzFeed News article alleging that Trump ordered his former lawyer attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress – and agreed a significant portion of it was false.

“We commend them for standing up for the truth,” Giuliani said, referring to Mueller’s team.

Trump himself waded into the controversy on Saturday, telling reporters the story “was a disgrace to our country” and “a disgrace to journalism.”

He continued, “I think also that the coverage by the mainstream media was disgraceful and I think it’s going to take a long time for the mainstream media to recover its credibility.”

So. that sounds like the Trump team thinks the Mueller team is fair and balanced. Might make it hard for them to say bad things when the report comes out.

L M F A O. State tv, indeed.

This should not even be allowed.

Why not? It’s actually the perfect venue for a Donald Trump speech.

Yeah, let them host all his speeches and press conferences. Makes it perfectly clear who he’s actually talking to.

Nah. He wants a big venue that he can charge for.

He could do special edition Hannity as a PPV.

Because the sitting president should not be allowed to give exclusives. You shouldn’t have to turn to one channel to hear him.