Fox News thread of fine journalism

If it’s in private, it’s locker-room talk. If it’s in public, it’s just for entertainment / outrage value, or they’re playing a character. Nobody’s ever responsible for anything they say*

* unless they’re a Democrat

I like Tucker’s defiant defense. Jeffs raped a 12 year old girl. All fun and games, nothing to see here.

Yeah well maybe that little girl shouldn’t have been flaunting those pigtails.

Tucker Carlson’s official response was that he would not express the usual ritual contrition and that “anyone who disagrees with my views [that women are extremely primitive, that statutory rape and child marriage should be legal and that he would enjoy engaging in sexual exploration with underage girls so long as it isn’t his daughter] is welcome to come on [my show] and explain why.”

I look forward to someone taking him up on that.

Defiance plays well with the MAGA base. Maybe not so much with advertisers.

Typo?

Tucker Carlson is a reprehensible human being. News at 11.

-Tom

I think if Tucker ever passes that stool, he will instantly transform into a radical left wing pundit.

Does that mean Tucker Carlson’s scat is essentially concentrated evil a la Time Bandits?

This thread is going to shit.

Did…did that guy print out the Yahoo page and then take a picture of it?

I’m gonna go with taking a picture of his Kindle. I’m not sure that’s actually better.

Looks like Media Matters has even more dirt:

Who knew a grown ass man that unironically wore a bowtie for years could be such an asshole??

Wait, sounds like they’re just going to release tapes of his current show on Fox.

What the hell is AstraZeneca?