Fox News thread of fine journalism

Fair enough. And I reluctantly agree too. At least the self aware douche nozzle would know it. Yelling at Carlson would be like fighting with a two year old, unsatisfying for all involved.

Get with times, old chap. It’s all about the opera capes and spats now!

I will change up posthaste. Are top hats optional or required?

Very much required. It should be chartreuse.

::Eyes open wide in shock::

::Drops monocle::

Damn! Jeeves, bring me my pince-nez!

I mean, they’re not exactly a secret.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2019/03/14/tucker-carlson-says-hes-victim-powerful-bully-meet-year-old-who-found-tapes/?utm_term=.00203cce63bd

After many Carlson-watching hours, the 24-year-old researcher developed a working theory, which she outlined on the nonprofit’s website: that Carlson is using his platform on Fox News to introduce white-nationalist ideas to the mainstream, making him a uniquely prominent “mouthpiece for white supremacy.”

One new thing I learned from that story about our buddy Tuck:

Makes me glad that I haven’t eaten that swill since I was a kid.

Frozen dinners were such a treat for us kids in my house. It was like… choice.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I loved Hungry Man dinners as a kid. I just grew out of them.

Edit: But my favorite ones were Libbyland Adventure Dinners. Ugh!

Probably when you realized that actual meat doesn’t make that shape or have that texture.

If I tried one now I’d probably have the same reaction as my last Sunny D experience. There are a few other brands I get when desperate.

My gf definitely still lived on Kid Cuisine as a core component of her regular diet until like 4 years ago and only stopped after copious begging on my part.

Hell yeah, Kid Cuisine was the best. Corn counts as a vegetable right?

Heh, well it did then.

I still eat Hungry Man dinners for lunch at work on occasion. They have a spicy “chicken” strip meal that is pretty good.

What is “Salsibury Steak” anyway?

It’s like a hamburg steak, but with a brown gravy/sauce.

It also heals for 30 health and gives you 9 rads.