Fox News thread of fine journalism

That’s SALLLZZZBRY STAKE.

(please choke on a muffin, Threedog)

Only just like the meet at Taco Bell, you might have a hard time getting that kind of texture if you tried it at home.

I am confused. There is no hamburger or pizza in that picture. Let alone cuisine.

This was kids pizza in the 80s/90s man. That was still better than the stuff you had to ring out like towel.

Just curious to compare priorities right now.

Had to scroll down the Fox page to find what I was looking for, but I eventually found it.

She’s not actually bucking an NDA – a Congressional investigation vitiates any NDA. You can’t legally enforce an NDA to block a subpoena or government investigation.

Of course, her lawyer has been going on television for a while now, stating frankly that her client has stuff to say but needs a subpoena to say it ;) So it’s not a coincidence.

This popped up in my smartphone alerts and I couldn’t help thinking how odd it is to phrase it that way.

To be fair, Trump probably isn’t present in most people’s default mental picture of world leaders.

From the Fox perspective maybe it’s like, “world leaders are angered, but so is Trump, so it’s OK”

LOL’ed.

AOC’s favorability rating has gone up 7 points, so Fox wrote an article about it.

A Gallup poll released Friday shows that Ocasio-Cortez’s unfavorable rating has risen by 15 points since last September, when she had yet to win the general election, increasing from 26 percent to 41 percent of the American adults polled.

She has also managed to increase her favorability rating, but only by 7 points.

I admit I didn’t care much about her or the Twitter memes she posts until I saw her two dance videos. But now that she’s had a chance to ask questions of Cohen and people of the like, she’s growing on me.

Astrazeneca sold nexium, the purple pill for “acid reflux”. They marketed a lot trying to compete with the sorority girls at Pfizer selling the pink pill, prevacid.

Imagine how far right you have to be to think that Fox is center left.

Far enough right that as a former sheriff in Milwaukee county in Wisconsin you decide that a good look for you includes a cowboy hat.

So, a depressing tidbit of information. I have a good friend who works in sales at the national account level for food brands. There is a certain market, lets call them Dollar General, Family Dollar and Walmart grocery shoppers.

Two huge brands for those stores are Swanson and Banquet. They move a hell of a lot of those products, essentially the poor man’s big meal. Tucker Carlson being privy to some of that is not surprising at all. Attempting to be of like mind of that demographic and yet making a buck off them in multiple ways.