Fox News thread of fine journalism

It lets you shut off jerks, but when you stare into the abyss…

and-if-you-gaze-long-into-an-abyss-the-abyss-32077149-01

Sounds like the maker is a bit obsessed with soccer fans for some reason. This would be great if you could set it to specifically turn off TVs showing Fox News and leave others untouched.

Only point it at those TV’s? It’s a tiny television remote, not an electromagnetic pulse detonation, jeez.

Your description made it sound a bit more powerful than that. If it’s just a point/click, then sure, not as bad.

So Fox is now citing QAnon as a legit news source?

No worse than Fox News citing itself as a legit news source I guess.

I used to have one of those on my keychain. It was fun at bars.

Edit: Not that exact one. The one I had would synch to a TV and was able to change volume and channels too. I got it from ThinkGeek.

Holy shit. Like I realize how bad things are and how bad Fox is in general, but wow. I find that scary, to be honest. Really scary.

But hey, we can say Merry Christmas again!

Palmpilot’s IR blaster was fun.

Fox sure knows its audience:

And now more from Out of Context screen grabs

Fox proves California is a liberal shithole state with an expert guest.
Take it away, Fabio.

Where’s a goose when you need one.

Where’s one of those Sodom and Gomorrah libraries when you need 'em? My library had Beverly Cleary books in it. A little Sodom and Gomorrah action would have been educational.

Beverly Cleary is the Gomorrah to Judy Blume’s Sodom.

Neither Beverly Cleary nor Judy Blume were smote by the angry hand of YHWH, leaving a salty inland sea.

In fact, in two and a half weeks, Cleary will celebrate her 103rd birthday, and is a living national treasure. I think she’s retired from writing, though.

Like Fabio has been in a library in the last two decades, if ever.