Fox News thread of fine journalism

A bug eyed skunk doll I think.

Just someone out of the public eye maybe. I mean in 5 seconds of googling they would know that. Haven’t we gone around on this enough already. I guess Chip and Dale were not available.

One of the organizations I work for (out of two) lets each employee sign a waiver in exchange for a one-time (small) payout that allows the company to use their names in non-paired ways (no existing first and last name combo will be used) for advertising. This keeps any potential legal issues with name use (supposedly). They have quite the database, but if you ever see or hear an ad with someone named “Dan,” then perhaps they picked me!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

So a pair of Fox commentators now got suspended for a couple of weeks due to on-air language.
Ralph Peters with him calling Obama a “total p*y" that “doesn’t want to hurt our enemies” while talking to Stuart Varney on the Fox Business Network (how that’s related to business is beyond me).
Stacy Dash talking about her feels after Obama’s address saying she got the impression that he had no passion and that "he could give a s
t” about terrorism, the country, the deaths in California, and apparently Pearl Harbor.

What’s great is that they didn’t get suspended for the substance of their comments. They got in trouble for the naughty words.

Yep. Got to keep it classy … or something

It’s amazing how scared of everything these people are who will go and accuse the president of being a weak pussy.

I’m awfully glad to have a “pussy” president as opposed to the previous gung-ho idiot. We’re still dealing with that mess. I know they probably don’t want to hear it, but charging in with guns blazing isn’t the solution to every scenario. Even when people like ISIS really deserve it.

So instead we are told “don’t worry, ISIS is contained”.

Politics as usual.

Although as to Bush and that sign, neither he nor the White House “authorized” it, the navy put it up. He had no idea until he arrived on the ship that such a sign was being hung. At least according to what I have read.

To be fair, that particular ship’s mission was accomplished and they were heading home.

So I’m sure he was the first person to argue that the sign shouldn’t be in any of the pictures taken of him. I call bullshit.

Edit: Or would you rather it was a fact that he was so out of touch that he thought it was a good idea?

So the choices are, stupid or clueless.

Yeah who cares if it was authorized. Take it down if you know it’s a bad idea.

Oh, that’s right. There was a speech in front of it:

I just LOVE when people call Obama the worst president ever. Personally I would consider George W or Ron Reagan the two worst presidents in recent history. Scumbags and asshole both of them. Reagan for his comments about HIV and Georgie Bush for WMDS. Specifically Georgie because he should be arrested and charged with war crimes. As far as I’m concerned Georgie should be considered just as bad as Saddam Hussein.

Reagan wasn’t that terrible. He did some things that were far from great, but he wouldn’t remotely be allowed in the party these days.

Obama is pretty… boring really. He hasn’t accomplished a whole ton, healthcare quasi-reform is probably a net positive, but it isn’t anything amazing.

Are you fucking kidding me? You think the President’s media people didn’t take great fucking care to ensure the GIANT DEFINING BANNER was hanging behind him, saying exactly what they wanted it to say, for the MASSIVE PHOTO OP that that speech was?

Bridge, sale, etc.

How many of the estimated 39 million people killed by HIV could have been spared had adequate funding been given to the research and the president at the time actually voiced the word more than, what was it, once? I don’t know that makes him our worst president, but that’s pretty terrible. We like to talk a lot about death tolls and wars, but he sat on an epidemic and did nothing because of political pressure and skewed beliefs.