Fox News thread of fine journalism

We have found who they are replacing Spicey with!

The vacation thing is nothing – it’s Spring Break for the vast majority of schoolkids either the week before Easter or the week after, and most talk-show hosts take one of those two weeks off. Colbert and Seth Meyers, for example, are also “taking a vacation” this week (though O’Reilly’s is next week).

Does O’Reilly have kids? Those poor fuckers.

I have said this before in other threads, but, again, #brands save the day yet again.

If you look at united airlines, and the fallout there, it is really important for these big companies to look good, and have no problems or controversy around them.

Even though the Trump style GOP has won the day in politics and on Fox News, #brands still have to cater to 100% of the population without looking bad. If you are going to spout hateful shit, good luck getting someone to pay for it.

#Brands are great, but it is sad that we need to be saved by them.

Also, for the love of christ pepsi… too strong. Tone it down a notch.

That was exactly my reaction. I keep reading brands again and again trying to figure out WTF that hashtag is, and then it’s like, “Oh, it’s a bullshit twitter scene thing… I want to murder someone now for wasting my time thinking about that.”

So what, it’s just another way to say “corporations” then?

Public facing corporations, I guess.

grumble grumble …damn millenials and their damn pound signs…

To be fair I’m pretty sure @JonRowe is being sarcastic, but Roberto remains my spokesperson on the matter.

Yeah #brands is my shorthand to make fun of the ridiculous social media facing of giant heartless corporations.

I wish it had been Hannity instead. O’Reilly at least has a brain, Hannity is just a partisan hack.

How long can it really be before hannity goes down? He’s just as disgusting a slime ball, only more stupid.

Both of those attributes seem to be working wonders for Trump in today’s America, so I wouldn’t place any bets on Hannity’s downfall just yet. Perhaps Trump taps him to replace Spicer soon? ;-)

The real question is why hasn’t Hannity been water boarded yet?

Pretty sure the answer to this is, “Because Hannity is a fucking pussy who is all talk.”

Look all I’m saying is that I’m willing to set aside my high minded progressive virtues to waterboard Sean Hannity.

Dude, I’ve seen you do so for a good steak. Doing so to go after the idiot Hannity surprises me not in the least.

You’re basically our little internet Robspierre is what I’m saying :P

This is literally the greatest compliment anyone has ever paid me.

Because nobody thinks he knows anything worth knowing?