Fox News thread of fine journalism

A special snowflake would say that.

The irony has it’s own gravity at this point.

Was that an official Fox News tweet? Did they really refer to them as “snowflakes”?

Yup, verified and everythang.

Indeed.

And yet some people will claim the term snowflake is used equally by both sides. I haven’t seen the real news networks do that.

Trump supporters deserve the label more than anyone, since most of their angst stems from them not being able to handle being criticized for xenophobic and racist beliefs and actions.

“It’s not fair that people look down on me for thinking black people are lazy!”

There is no snowflakier snowflake on earth than Donald J. Trump, IMO.

He’s the snowflakiest snowflake that ever snowflaked!

Donald Trump as a black man would be horrific to see. With that thin of skin his head would have popped as a child at 5-6, the first time someone told him he was different and dirty.

Not to mention his dad would have evicted him.

The lack of likes on the forum at this point is a tragic miscarriage of justice.

I assume his mother and father had a glimpse of the nightmare hellfuture of our world, and his place in it, when Tucker Carlson’s parents named him something so easy to graffiti into “Fucker.”

I presume Carlson means “Russia expert”, but it’s pretty funny as is.

It’s such a major threat that he hasn’t covered it this week.

Trumplethinskinned.

Apparently, people expect to see breaking news on a news network. Who knew?

Both CNN and MSNBC beat usually number one Fox on Monday and Tuesday.

Wall-to-wall coverage of the ongoing — and rapidly evolving — crises in the Trump White House again caused the typical cable news rankings to shift. Tuesday marked a second night at No. 3 for once-infallible Fox News Channel, as CNN snuck in for a primetime demo win over also-surging MSNBC.

CNN, which aired a Town Hall with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Ohio Gov. John Kasich moderated by Jake Tapper and Dana Bash at 10 o’clock, won the night among adults 25-54. Between 8 and 11 p.m., the network averaged 719,000 adults 25-54 — over MSNBC’s 650,000 and FNC’s 539,000. All three brought in incredibly robust averages, compared to usual standards, with coverage of the fallout from President Donald Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey — among other public missteps.