Fox News thread of fine journalism

Fox News has given up “Fair and Balanced.” Now they’re “Most Watched, Most Trusted.”

Why is Hannity’s set full of children’s footballs?

He’s holding on in each hand, and the guy behind him has one.

So they can Hail Mary past the #MSM and #FAKENEWS.

You can take the woman out of Fox, but not the Fox out … or something:

I would love to think NBC regrets the controversy from giving that jackass airtime, but on the contrary, I suspect they’re loving it. They’ve had, what?, JP Morgan pulls ads, but they’re otherwise just getting scads of free publicity.

-Tom

That’s a depressingly accurate observation. :/

This escalated quickly:

Knives are out for theaters that bear the name ‘Shakespeare’

The messages started pouring in earlier this week.

“Your play depicting the murder of our President is nothing but pure hatred,” read one of the tamer ones.

“[H]ope you all who did this play about Trump are the first do [sic] die when ISIS COMES TO YOU [expletive] sumbags [sic],” read another.

The senders were outraged over the Public Theater’s controversial staging of “Julius Caesar,” a production in New York’s Central Park that has become a national flashpoint for its depiction of the stabbing assassination of its Trump-like title character.

But the e-mails went to the wrong place — Shakespeare & Company in Lenox, Mass., one of several Shakespeare companies around the country that have been inundated with a flood of venomous e-mails, phone messages, and social media posts condemning them for the Central Park production.

The Lenox company has received roughly 40 such messages, including one that wished the theater “the worst possible life you could have and hope you all get sick and die.” At Shakespeare Dallas, executive and artistic director Raphael Parry says his company has received about 80 messages, including threats of rape, death, and wishes that the theater’s staff is “sent to ISIS to be killed with real knives.

I don’t recall this sort of outrage back in 2012.

So is Shakespeare classified as “degenerate art” under the new regime?

Yes…

I guess that Starbucks isn’t a safe space for Trump supporters.

http://static.lakana.com/media.fox46charlotte.com/photo/2017/06/14/Starbucks_customer_says_she_was_bullied__0_3547233_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Ohhhhh deeeeeeeeellllllicious.

One shitgibbon fighting another. Ah the simple pleasures in life.

It’s just BS WWE style “rivalry” to promote both of them.

They are both trash, with the only difference being that Coulter is college educated.

That seems like barrel-aging a steaming pile of horse shit, to be honest. It’s still horse shit, end of the day.

Basically Fox News is not talking about what’s in the bill.