Fox News thread of fine journalism

“This is an administration that talks about transparency”. I see what she did there.

While everyone else is talking about the new Don Jr. developments, at this very moment Fox is full steam ahead on Unmasking stories and the Obama admin.

I saw an hour of Fox with the sound off yesterday at the gym. It was just unbelievable.

And then you check the Fox News homepage last night and this is what they think is important right now:

If (when) shit really hits the fan there are gong to be about 30% of the country caught completely flat footed by the news. It bodes ill, something like half of Republicans don’t believe Jr. met with Russians even though he himself has admitted that much.

I just have no concept of how people can be so ill-informed as to not even believe Trump Jr. met with the Russians. Like, how do you end up in that place mentally?!

#Republicanism :-D

Propaganda artists, on the other hand…

Sometimes I wonder if Shep has to stand in the corner of the room during the Fox News christmas party because noone wants to talk to him. His ratings must be good to protect him from more overt forms of pressure.

Victims of relentless propaganda. Proven effective since the dawn of civilization.

Did you know in 2009 Clinton did something at a luncheon? FOX NEWS has an hour long special about it during prime time to keep you updated and enraged!

Clinton = Goldstein

Who is the older man with glasses from Fox who moderated one of the 2016 Presidential debates? He did a good job.

Chris Wallace?

Fox News is all in keeping you updated about something Clinton said at a lunch meeting in 2009 right now. Primetime panels on these most important topics of 2017.

Why the heck was Hannity even in the running for that award?

William F Buckley award. On the one hand the intellectual differences between Buckley and Hannity are immense. I may disagree with Buckley on damn near everything, but he was an intelligent person capable of rational discussion.

Presumably the award was nominated for pumping the tires of GOP leadership though.

That’s funny, the CNN Money link above even mentions offering Hannity a face-saving option to bow out with a scheduling conflict.