Fox News thread of fine journalism

I find those incredibly annoying. It’s like she thinks the audience is a bunch of 12 year olds who need their hands held.

I used to enjoy watching her, I still think she is incredibly bright, but I just don’t enjoy her “style” I guess you would call it.

I don’t understand. Tucker Carlson went to college, didn’t he? Why is he able to do this segment without dissolving into incredulous laughter?

I know, I know… ka ching.

Does his face always look like that? Slightly confused and super angry?

He’s mirroring his audience.

Huh, so he doesn’t wear bow ties anymore? I have an irrational hatred of the things, partly because of him.

I think he gave them up partly because of Jon Stewart’s dig, and partly because he realized he could no longer even pretend to be a latter-day Buckley.

https://twitter.com/AM2DM/status/907314669655916544

I linked to a Fox News story about Kim Jong Un. Of course it wasn’t just about him being the crazy guy about to throw missiles at Guam, it was also about him having sex slaves and eating anything he wanted, really. I should have looked at the location of the link before going there. But as I sadly scrolled to the end of the article I was greeting by these horrid comments that just go on and on and on. What the actual fuck?

“Owebammy”

That’s a new one to me.

I was wondering where I sign up for the Leftist Progressive Church of the Democratic Party? Is that the one run by @ArmandoPenblade? Armando are there prerequisites for joining?

Armando’s LPCDP: not a real church, but a darn fine tax dodge.

To be fair, if you were as dumb as Tucker Carlson, you’d always be confused too.

Let’s help get him started …

Then we’ll get him ordained.

And I’m assuming we can meet here every few days to discuss topics. Followers can choose topics to address which relate to their own daily lives and how it reflects upon their membership.

First Level Initiates must only burn the family Bible they were raised on (or nearest ancestral religion-appropriate equivalent; those raised without faith are automatically enrolled as first level initiates upon turning 18) in front of any surviving family members still in the faith they have.

It, of course, ramps up from there, but most of the requirements involve giving me lots of money to finance the pleasure cruise vessel I’ll be staffing with hot 20-somethings and tooling around for the duration of my twilight years in.

strangelove-astonishingly-good-idea-t-shirts-men-s-ringer-t-shirt

So you’re a stereotypical Republican Navy officer after all?

You guys are bad at references ;-)

Don’t forget a a corporate jet, nay, the Wings of Leftism, to better carry you to help save others.

It was obviously Sea Org! Hence my comment from Dr. Strangelove by the Russian ambassador. I mean… no, they’re not directly connected. But it seemed the proper response!