Fox News thread of fine journalism

Priorities, man. You can’t move on to new business until you’ve settled the old business. Pretty sure that’s in Robert’s Rules of Order somewhere.

https://twitter.com/gilbertjasono/status/910909294446563329

:) 345

This was Jimmy Kimmel’s rebuttal as well.

I guess the Holocaust didn’t happen cause they weren’t personally there either.

That explains Alex Jones and his ilk - they weren’t there, so Columbine/Sandy Hook/Pulse/birth of Obama in Hawaii are all false!

OTOH, I’ll give Hannity props for selecting a more appropriate subtitle for his show.

To be fair, who better to go on TV and discuss the rise of a radicalized extremist religious element bent on destabilizing a region in order to implement religion-based law than the cleric of a radicalized extremist religious element bent on destabilizing a country in order to implement religion-based law?

“That mutant”?

Damn, if he’d been on any other network Fox could have sued him for copyright infringement!

I think this fits here.

Hey Fox News…

Might be worth pointing out that after those kinds of truck attacks in Barcelona and London that they are looking at ways of protecting heavily foot trafficked areas with truncheons and the like. Truck control, of a sort.

Nothing to do with terror attacks but in recent years the freeways in California have had concrete barriers built down the medians. There are basically two reasons for this, the first being to prevent head on accidents, the second being to prevent idiots from making u-turns on the freeway and causing head on accidents. People are just damn stupid.

There also already is “truck control,” to the extent that all motor vehicles are heavily regulated.

Not to be snarky but how does regulating the truck prevent it from being used as a weapon?