Fox photoshopping NYT journalist pictures

This is fucking priceless.

How do we know those sneaky Times journalists haven’t altered their faces to make Fox look bad?

I saw this and was going to post about it, this is just unbelievable.

Immune from being photoshopped to look any worse than he actually does, Rupert Murdoch cackles evilly from his volcano lair.

Anyone remember this one?

I’m also pretty sure Steinberg’s body isn’t a dog’s body! Do they really think we’d believe a dog with a human face is a reporter? That is ridiculous! Shame on you, evil Fox.

Wow. Just…wow. And the worst part is that most Fox news partisans are so blind to other press outlets that they’ll never know when things like this happen.

And here I thought nobody could actually defend this. Thanks for that.l

Perhaps NoWayJose is suggesting the alterations were done intentionally to give the “attack dogs” a dog-like appearance for a humorous effect, and that viewers would understand and appreciate this little bit of levity.

Yes, all the dogs I’ve owned have looked like stereotypical Jewish caricatures. Except the Lhaso Apsos, they looked like Asians.

The AP has never ever doctored a photo.

Ever.

Hey, I gave it the best spin I could.

The pic of Reddicliffe is, if anything, even more ghastly. I’m sensing deja vu here (and not related to the story Funkula linked to). Hasn’t Fox been caught altering images before?

What is the intent of this post?

I dectect from your sarcasm that its okay for Fox to do it because AP might have at some point done something? Nice standards man.

But I can see your point - Jacque Steinberg indeed, a French Jew working for the JewYorkTimes! Beggin for it.

The Jew York Times responds.

Neither Steinberg nor Reddicliffe were reachable for comment Wednesday. But Times Culture Editor Sam Sifton called the Fox photo work “disgusting,” and the criticism of the paper’s reporting “a specious and meritless claim.”

“It wasn’t a hit piece,” Sifton told E&P. “It was straight news. This was a hit piece by Fox News. It is beneath comment.” Asked if the paper planned to respond to Fox’s actions, he said no: “It is fighting with a pig, everyone gets dirty and the pig likes it.”

Everyone knows that anyone who watches Fox is a humorless idiot who probably believes a dog is a reporter.

Relax, NoWay. Fox doesn’t need your help.

If the audience were actually relevant in this, that would be a relevant, snarky remark.

However…

You guys actually expect better of Fox News?

Given the amazing feats of rationalization that have followed my earlier post, I feel obligated to mention that I brought up the “Smokegate” photo because it was the target of a prolonged right-wing hissy fit disproportionate to its supposed evil intentions, while this thuggish character assassination is sure to get a pass simply because it’s their boys doing it.