FPS games that have mission editors/random gen

I’m looking for a list of First Person shooters that have easy to use (that is the key) mission editors or random mission generators. This can include anything from something where you place enemies specifically to ones where they appear randomly in a level. The ones I can think of off the top of my head:

Soldier of Fortune II PC - random
Armed Assault PC - full misson editor (haven’t played it - is it easy?)
Rainbow Six: Vegas 360 - randomly placed/spawned terrorist hunts

What doesn’t count would be mission editors that you ahve to use a seperate, complex tool to use. For instance, the Far Cry editor, the Oblivion construction set, etc.

This is for FPS or third person shooters only. No wargames or strategy games. Hybrids ok though.

Any others?

I’m pretty sure SWAT 4 had random scenarios.

Timesplitters 2 (and 3?) has a fairly simple level editor.

Pariah lets you make multiplayer maps. Don’t read this as an endorsement, however!

Sorta: SWAT 3 & 4 would randomize placement of enemies, hostages, and other items, but maps themselves were static.

If that’s what you meant, then never mind. :-)

Nosferatu: The Wrath Of Malachi is entirely focused around randomly generated levels. It has the sort of ropey graphics that oddly enough work well for certain types of horror games, but is by no means brilliant. It does feel like something else, though, and if you’re really looking for some wacky random levels and merciless unpredictability it might just be worth a look.

Hellgate: London will be kind of a shooter and sort of random, so I guess that counts.

Apparently Team Fortress 2 will have random maps.

Nosferatu: The Wrath Of Malachi is entirely focused around randomly generated levels.

Oooh, good call. I totally forgot about that one. Not a great game, but kind of a gas to buzz through every now and then.

This is not quite true. There are maps that play in multiple ways and are randomly chosen, but they are not generated new maps on the fly which I think is what is being discussed.

Chet

Far Cry: Instincts for XBOX (and possibly its various spinoffs and expansions, not sure) has an in-game level editor. I never played around with it much beyond a simple “yup, there it is,” so I don’t know if it qualifies as complex or not, but it wasn’t a totally seperate tool. I believe that Crysis will have some sort of in-game editor too, where you can actually walk around in the map as you’re creating it. Again, not sure how seperate or complex it will be, though.

There was a half decent halflife 1 random map generator tool. I used to use to for AHL singleplayer runs.