πŸŽ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Framed #610
πŸŽ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Framed #610
πŸŽ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Too easy

Framed #610
πŸŽ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

If they had done Frame 2 first, it might have thrown me.

Framed #611
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

I’m ashamed it took me more than one frame, but I honestly don’t recall that first one, despite having seen this movie 23,576 times.

Framed #611
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Hell yeah

Framed #611
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Don’t feel bad

This is not only one of my top 10 all time movies, but I also grew up about 15 minutes away from where that frame was filmed at the Joliet prison. I’ve been by that location many times, there is even a running path behind that prison that goes along the river there that I ran occasionally.

Framed #611
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Haven’t seen it, but Frame 3 is still recognizable.

You should watch it.

If I lived anywhere near you, I would grab my DVD copy, drive over to your house, and force you to watch it right now.

All time classic, iconic, and one of my most quoted movies of all time.

Framed #612
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

Nothing I’ve heard of.

Framed #612
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩

Now that’s a movie that I have not thought about in a long time.

Thanks! I have looked for it on streaming over the last few years, but I haven’t found it. Back when we all had access to cable in the 90s and early 00s, it used to be on TBS all the time, but I never caught it from the beginning, and I didn’t want to start watching the movie from the middle, so I always missed it.

Framed #613
πŸŽ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

I have never – technically – seen this movie. But it’s one of those flics that my wife will stop and watch whenever she sees it on HBO, so I have probably seen every scene at least once, out of order. And it really is a very pretty movie.

Framed #613

No clue on this one.

Framed #613

Same

Framed #613
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

I knew it frame 3, but couldn’t remember the name. Similar to @Tin_Wisdom in that I never actually watched but just saw bits and pieces

Framed #614
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Framed #614
πŸŽ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Too easy.