Frazier's new neighbor...Frankenstein?

noun, what the hell are you talking about? I’m talking about the Martin Scorcese / Dean Koontz project about a modern-day Frankenstein based in Seattle.

Seattle? Land of $4 coffees and goatees? I’m picturing a cross between Friends and Frazier, with a smattering of the TV version of Beauty and the Beast thrown in.

But wait, you haven’t heard the best part:

In this new twist on the old story, Doctor Frankenstein and his monster now live in the Emerald City. According to various news accounts, the monster will join two cops in fighting Doctor Frankenstein and his army of genetic freaks.

I can’t decide if this is the most drug-addled concept ever brought to TV or if it has the potential to be a cult hit like Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Full story here in case you’re interested: http://www.komotv.com/stories/29399.htm

Somehow, I’m getting the feeling that Bill Gates and his huge investments in Seattle-area biotech firms are somehow going to be involved :)

I can’t decide if this is the most drug-addled concept ever brought to TV or if it has the potential to be a cult hit like Rocky Horror Picture Show.

You’ll love this…

The cartoon is “Small, Medium, Large.”

Joe, I loved that cartoon because it has a specific resonance for me. There’s about four posts, keep scrolling.