Free Game..help?

Somehow, for some strange reason, I won a free game at PCGR.com

PCGR, for the ignorant, is a site where gamers can write reviews on a certain game. Some reviews are good, while most others are crap. Since I am the type of person who goes to EB and looks at the used section, a few months ago I picked up a copy of Age of Wonders 2.

So…for some reason, I decided to write a review on it. I know the site I write for isn’t going to accept it, so I thought ‘what the hell’ and slapped my review there.

Yesterday, I found out that I was picked after all of the reviews. The prize? Any game that is released on Amazon.com

The problem? Don’t know what I should get.

P.S. I also won Knight Rider from Avault in their Tri-senergy giveaway…should I be happy or cry uncontrollable ?

I won a Mig Alley keyoverlay from MigMan’s sim page once. Thank you MigMan! (That may be the only thing I’ve ever won…)

I once got a copy of Pacific General in the mail from SSI. No explanation why or anything. Silly me, I opened it. Should have returned it to a store and gotten a better game.

Are you sure Avault is not punishing you for something you have done in the past?

Whenever I have a free game coming, I usually take a chance on something that looks interesting and is outside of my usual genres of choice, but would never buy for myself. Of course, you can always just go with Rise of Nations and check that off of your “to get” list.

The Knight Rider contest is the only one I can recall on Avault that I didn’t enter.

Knight Rider… <shudder>

“Super pursuit mode…Kit!”