Frozen Synapse - Qt3 League

I moved my gunner behind a tiny unbroken piece of wall that had somehow survived our rocket armageddon, and then I re-aimed on your gunner, ignoring both of your rocket guys.

When the walls came down and I saw your rocket dudes next to your gunner in the open, I suddenly realized what you’d done, and was like, “Brilliant!” Of course the gunner was the only important unit left. Desperate, I scanned for options… and saw the tiny tiny bit of wall.

All results count except for SuperHiro vs marxeil.

Updated!

Ah, that makes me feel a bit better. It was you being clever, not me misunderstanding the rules. But it still presumably wouldn’t have worked if I hadn’t stupidly turned off my focus target.

I wasn’t sure what would happen if you continued to focus on my gunner. There was too much noise, too much debris, too much hubris. I primed 'n prayed.

I should have cited the current points and rankings:

17 1 Nate / Dogged
19 6 Dave Perkins / AnanabTilps

because Nate beat Crater and moved up 2 spots in the meantime.

Also, the aforementioned roBurky game ended with a small piece of wall winning.

roBurky +1
AnanabTilps +2

It was a damn close rematch. So close we tied. +1 to each.

Noooooooooooooo, my perfect record! ;_;

Hello everyone, I’m new to Qt3 but been lurking for a while. Unfortunately because of my newness I can’t message Dave about this here league which I’d very much like to join, providing it’s not too late.

I got the game a while back when it was in beta but my friend is hopeless at keeping up with games and there’s practically zero interest amongst others I know, which is a shame really. The few multiplayer games I’ve played have been fantastic and it’d be nice to play amongst a community for once and get some competiti-- uh, I mean, rapport going.

Anyway, hope it’s not too late!

It’s never too late to join the league! I’ll add you as soon as you post your FS login name.

Sweet! My login name is Geggis. Let me know when I can set my sights on someone.

Now, friend!

Shieldwolf 26 Challenges Nowhere Dan 25 7/18/11 Dark Extermination.

I’m set on Shieldwolf who’s 26th with zero points. Time to stop yer grinnin’…

In related news, NowhereDan defeats SuperHiro, reclaiming his lost honor.

I’ll just give winners +2 unless they tell me otherwise. (If you beat someone who has more points than you, you get +4.) Quote your original challenge when you announce a result, too. Thanks!

I once again challenge Mr. #1, Marxeil. I have to spend 1 ladder point as I’m #4.

Without trying to sound too much like a dumbo, what game type are we using for challenges? Extermination or Dark?

marxeil wins against MrSweetie 1 - 3. The throne is shaking but I’m holding on.

What I learned from this match - never place an SG behind cover outside of a room with the exit on the other side. He’s completely useless there. I should have switched him with the MG and would have one without a single casualty.

Now for EduardoX

FlashandPK challenged MadOverlord (both zero points). The original post seems to have been eaten.