Fuck QT3

Pfft, temp bans are common knowledge among the monocled Q23 elite. Plebeian.

You gotta read the whole thread (protip: don’t). Mordrak’d been shitting it up for pages and pages before DDB got involved.

What’s the flowchart?

Ahh, gotcha. I didn’t read the whole thread, I didn’t want to spoil too much of my unfinished ME2 experience. QT3 can get a bit “negative nancy” after a game release so it’s better to plow through, finish it, and then go back and see what I should have not liked.

Trust me the longer I’m here, the more I learn I don’t know. It’s like having a conversation or two with a bunch of members of the Skulls. There are all kinds of things happening in the background and someone will probably die but I would never know it. Also, some lucky fucker is probably dating Leslie Bibb.

You’re joking, right?

It was Mordrak vs Charles, then Mordrak vs hong, then Mordrak vs DDB. Throughout the whole thing was occasional Mordrak vs Everyone Who Likes ME2. I don’t know if DDB really managed to say the thing that caused Mordrak to lose it, or if it was just the accumulated stress of being the only right person on QT3.

Rimbo and alexlitel also exist on this plane. I call it Bizarro Quarter to Three.

They do so on a consistent basis - if we include those who do so only when certain topics are raised, we can include Desslock and politics, Tom Chick and Deus Ex, Rob Merritt and movies and many many others…

Nothing really happened in that ME2 thread that was such a big deal. I was reading it and I didn’t even notice that something unruly was occurring. It is just a typical thread with typical stuff. Really nothing to get all excited about.

That’s what they said about the Nazis.

Hey look, a “BANME!!!” thread, welcome to forums.somethingawful.com circa 2001. ;)

That’s a fair point, but since I never noticed Modrak until now, this is the entirety of his contribution to the website for me.

Jesus, I get swamped with work and finally get back to reading forums to find you guys are having all kinds of fun without me. Was race mentioned in that thread? How about the wii? God dammit people, work with me here! Bronze Age Greece? I could help! I could…I could…

I should just go get a 360.

I’m here, too.

There are no good games on that system.

I hear PC gaming is dead though, what is a girl to do? :(

Being one of the correct person around here is pretty difficult, but it is satisfying. Why am I lumped with Rimbo?

Anyways, Mordrak’s burnout is strange, and I found he quite often contributed something valuable–or at least substantively interesting–to P&R discussions on a consistent basis, so it’s going to be disappointing not having that voice.

I skimmed through the thread, and honestly, I didn’t see anything wrong with Mordrak’s posts. His opinion flies in the face of the popular sentiment in that thread, and yeah, he was posting in it an awful lot, but it’s not like he was trolling. He’s not even responsible for the off-topic D&D debate–that derail started before his first post. He was mostly making specific criticisms about the game, and trying to explain them when challenged. His tone was generally reasonable. Is that really what we consider to be “shitting up a thread” these days?

He’s clearly taking it too personally (and I’m sure the actual personal attacks by a couple of posters in that thread didn’t help), and needs to take a break and get some perspective. And this “watch me flame out” thread is silly and pointless. Again, the remedy is to take a break and cool down.