Fuck Trump even being associated with D-Day

Anyone else wanting to go all Travis Bickle watching that fluffed-up swindler even speaking about D-Day? A man who has never, ever known one day of self-sacrifice. A man who has never, ever served anyone but himself. The worst president America can produce, propped up by the worst government it has ever produced, falsely mouthing insincere words written by others.

Jesus. What a day.

He also knows jack shit about D-Day, or that era, or about American history in general. It’s an embarrassment that he’s even there.

Applicable words for every aspect of his presidency.

Agree with scharmers, fuck him.

Me, and a lot of my fellow shipmates, were some salty and grumbling SOBs when George the First shipped us out to the Gulf War. We were mostly kids, but we were well aware that the reasons we were cruising the Gulf were primarily to make rich men richer. Grumbling is as far as it went, though. We did our jobs.

If I was serving now, I’d probably go AWOL. The thought of “my fellow Americans” choosing this piece of human garbage as my CiC… it would be too much. Not hyperbole. He’s so much worse than even the worst (say, Nixon, who at least had a conscience)… it would be impossible for me to “respect the office, not the man.” The active disrespect he’s shown to veterans, yet still has the balls to court them as his Praetorian Guard…

Fuck this guy. I’d wish that he died of ass cancer, but that’s not bad enough. Having one of his many rich-old-guy-fucks-younger-golddigger liasons result in HIV would be better.

He thinks the “D” stands for Donald

I was pleased to see that the BBC opened with a headline about May and Macron on D-Day, then quickly switched it out for “Veterans mark D-Day as leaders say thank you”, which feels as though the emphasis is on the right people. A breath of fresh air in the middle of several days of Trump headlines during his visit.