Fuck you Tim Langdell

The website has contact info that includes a fax number. I’m tempted to just fax him black construction paper for a while. What a piece of shit…

He doesn’t care about anything except money. [/captain obvious]
:)

That’s pretty evil right there.

As much as I like the indie solidarity stuff in the OP, I love this stolen box art. What a turd.

When’s he going to sue U2?

Yeah. Rather than developing or publishing games, his business model seems to be focused on creating fake store pages for imaginary products and then using them as evidence to bolster his frivolous trademark lawsuits. That the imaginary products are themselves cobbled together from various IP infringements is icing on the cake. I don’t know if Tim Langdell is trying to out-douche the Limbo of the Lost guys, but he has my vote!

He should form some sort of partnership with the Evony team. They’d probably get along famously.

To be fair, that’s one of the most misleading thread titles on this entire board. I much prefer “Fuck you Tim Langdell.”

Yeah, this is even more ballsy than Limbo of the Lost. I hope he goes down, HARD and soon.

Anyways…what would it take for Edge magazine and Velocity Micro to stop paying his licensing fees?

Testicles? Non shitty lawyers?

My new favorite poster.

It’d probably just inconvenience the Kinko’s it’s at.

Time to sick the 'goons on him.

SomethingAwful? Or 4Chan?

Has EDGE been paying him royalties all this time? That really does sound kind of insane.

They’ve had that logo since the start, have they not? Or… did Langdell retroactively adopt it for himself? Jeez, so confusing.

Yes!!

Yes, EDGE magazine has been paying him. If you check Velocity Micro’s website for the Edge PCs, at the bottom it says they’ve licensed the name from him.

He stole it from them and changed one of the points.

Fuck Tim Langdell.

2nd in the fight to fuck Tim Langdell.