Full Spectrum Warrior E3 Presentation Available to All

If you didn’t attend E3 or don’t have the IGN Insider subscription, the E3 presentation from Full Spectrum Warrior is now available to all thanks to FilePlanet (ironically enough). The movie is 25 minutes long and weighs in at 505 MB…ouch. Still, I can’t recommend it enough for broadbanders.

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/127061.shtml

Also available on:

Worthplaying

Cool, thanks for the heads up

Wow, color me VERY impressed. That video has me jazzed as much as HL2 or Halo 2. I am REALLY hoping it supports multiplayer Live.

Pretty sweet. I felt like I was watching a Jerry Bruckheimer movie.

OUCH.

I didn’t see any homoeroticism, nor any marginalized, obsequious female roles masquerading as empowered and gutsy. Nobody died in a particularly gruesome or special effects-laden fashion. Where’s the Bruckheimer there?

Watch closely as the Army PFC “secures” the Arab gunman.

nor any marginalized, obsequious female roles masquerading as empowered and gutsy.

Okay, no chicks. But there weren’t any in BHD, either.

Nobody died in a particularly gruesome or special effects-laden fashion.

What about the guy who took the bullet in the face? That certainly made me wince.

If you’re going to criticize it for its lack of Bruckheimerness, your best complaint is the absence of a “wacky” black character. But other than that, it’s not bad.

I mean stuff like having a capsule of VX put in a guy’s mouth and then punching him to break it, or being hit with a turboprop engine, or every single death in Armageddon.

I felt like jizzing in my pants when I watched it.

Now if it was only FPS on top of that.

— Alan

500mb? I’d have to be getting the whole fucking game for that much DL.

Looks great. XBOX only?

PC/Xbox.

— Alan