Funniest scene you’ve ever seen in a tv show

Thanks all for contributing to this thread and the one in movies. Can’t tell you how much I needed this and good to have some laughs (plus more shows to watch).

Did you know they revived the show with Aisha Tyler as host, and the main three are still in peak form.

This killed me as a kid. And still does.

Just, almost anything on Coupling. I mean, it’s hard to top Black Adder or The IT Crowd

David Letterman in costume and makeup preparing for his role in the chorus of Cats.

Probably this, but honestly, just about every week Family Guy puts up something that makes me laugh my ass off.

I thought i was the only other American who had discovered British panel shows! Yea Mortimer and his egg story. Everything Acaster does is hilarious as he fills this role of being the adult child.

Here’s are a couple of good ones.

That is so funny because I too thought the exact same thing! I came across them while looking for more stuff that David Mitchell had been in.

It’s hard to pick a show, never mind a specific scene. But off the top of my head, I thought if these two from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia:

Do you know that Whose Line was British first?

Many of the Tim Conway bits from Carol Burnett

Once upon a time the Carson anniversary show was the funniest night of the year on TV

Woody’s wedding on Cheers, specifically the parts where Carla gets dropped in the dumbwaiter. It was peak Cheers for me.

As a kid I still remember finding the short-lived Teri Garr sitcom Good & Evil hysterical. A controversial character who was blind (and didn’t navigate well, hence the controversy) said, as he was destroying a lab with his cane, that he had had a seeing eye dog but “we kept chasing cars.” It hasn’t aged well, but it has stayed with me. The line is around 5:20.

The final scene on the canal boat from the “Holiday” episode of Peep Show. It’s so horribly wrong but I couldn’t help laughing. This clip shows the buildup to the final scene. A warning: the context of the joke involves a dead dog.

THANK YOU FOR THAT, JOSH. That show is the best.

I’m not proud of it, and I can’t find a clip of it online, but the scene that has made me laugh most uncontrollably, to the extent it caused me physical pain, was Adam Buxton having coke and Space Dust poured into his mouth on the Adam & Joe Show.

Okay, if you are going to post the Peep Show, then I think you are remiss not to post this classic.

In Living Color - Black History Month (sorry, couldn’t find a better version).

Ooh, are sketches valid as “scenes” in this context? Can’t see why they wouldn’t be, it just didn’t occur to me to include sketch comedy at first.

This here is a perfect example of how humor is subjective. I cant watch much of Seth MacFarlane’s stuff because it is exactly like this. He literally beats the funny out of a joke with never ending repetition.