Game Awards 2021 Live Snark

No one else is watching? Hot trailers! Esports! Influencers!

I’m watching! Hopefully see some cool new stuff, it’s not like I give a damn about awards.

Holy crap, a Texas Chainsaw Massacre video game. On the one hand I’m kind of shocked anyone would try this, but on the other I’m kind of amazed it took this long to happen.

What are we watching?

-Tom

Geoff Keighley’s thing. Ostensibly an awards show but I just watch for the trailers and new game announcements.

Homeworld 3 omg so much cool looking ships.

I can’t watch - the wife and I are going to see a movie here in a bit - but I’m hopeful to get some info on Final Fantasy XVI finally, plus several other fun reveals and news worthy items. Fingers crossed.

You’d think someone would have posted a link by now!

-Tom

Im watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6B4c38gHfg

Whoa, a new Telltale game! And it’s The Expanse! Y’all can just take my money now.

TELLTALE IS BACK ?!?

Telltale Expanse game? Maybe a yay?

I don’t know anything about it, but I love that there’s a game called Chivalry that appears to be all about separating other dudes’ heads from their shoulders. Presumably you say “Oh pardon me” after doing this.

Is this a Bollywood fighting game?

I just realized that surely there’s a re-stream out there that mutes all the awards and celebrity banter. We need to find that.

Weird, awards and then game announcements. i never watched this show… is this normal?

Don’t start now!

It’s bin a mini-E3 with 50% of its time for trailers for a while now.

I heard Avowed and Halo tv series would be shown… so i decided to watch… i am playing Halo Infinite on the side though!

Huh. Sting at the video game awards. Who would’ve thought.