Game box art challenge?

Hey, you know how to cheat too. WINK

The terrible thing about it is I can’t even begin to think of a practical solution, which makes me mightily curious about the means to achieve it - and scared, if it’s about something computer are able to do I wasn’t aware of.
Like with most intriguing secrets, I probably would be disappointed by the way of doing it if I learned it though.

In any case, you put a game in the game box art challenge game, as far as I am concerned!
Need to stop thinking about it now, since I don’t have the adequate knowledge anyway.

If you figure it out you’ll be REALLY disappointed. When I figured it out I started testing and about 85% of the things posted here I can get with the first frame.

I’m not helping, am I?

Here, look at this kitten!

I won’t tell people they should play old C64 games, but durnit, some black and white movies must be seen!

Just admit you built a planet-sized computer to solve the problem. You’re not fooling anyone.

Which game has such crappy tiles on the box? It looks RTSy…

Empire Earth 2?

It looks like the ground to Banished to me. Is it Banished? Did that even have a box?

Nothing correct yet.

Here’s the next clue before I forget and go to bed.

Hm, gonna jump ahead to one that’s pretty revealing, as no one is biting.

I have no idea. Zork?

It came from the lands of lore.

Transylvania? Was that ever in a box? It might have been from the baggie era.

@Pod, @Left_Empty, @CaseyRobinson - Nope.

Another; probably final clue. If this one doesn’t give it away, no one’s gonna guess.

Far Cry Nosferatu

I suppose I’ll call this one done! Admittedly, it’s a weird one -

On the surface, this looks like almost a cheat - an advergame, from Burger King. They made three of these (I played this one and Big Bumpin’); surprisingly, they said they sold over 3m units (total across all three). These things were heavily advertised, and I admit - I grabbed them out of curiosity, and for easy Achievements! I figured with that kind of public exposure, weird or not, someone else MUST have played it.

Hmmm, this means I have to go again, right? I’ll put up another shot in a few hours (or in the morning if I pass out).

Totally think you could have done one more reveal on that one, for whatever it’s worth.

I’d never have thought I could be so unaware of the existence of something released outside of Britain on a system that is not the Sinclair Spectrum!