Game box art challenge?

Grim Fandango

Nope, not Grim Fandango.

It doesn’t seem right but I’ll guess Telengard.

Trust your instincts, it is Telengard!

I had this C=64 game on tape. I’d start the load before dinner in the hopes it’d be loaded when I got done eating. While primitive it was a fun (and punishing) Rogue-like. I still have my nearly pristine and complete box to this day. :)

I still dust off Telengard from time to time. There’s no sense of place (every spot in the dungeon seems like the next except for what item/event pops up) but the graphics are fun and the power curve is actually pretty interesting, especially the spells that you unlock at higher levels.

Next box:

Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe

There was a Rowan Battle of Britain game I was super psyched for that then didn’t turn out so well. I’ll say that.

Their Finest Hour? (not a guess, a response to Fortitudo)

I looked it up, turns out it wasn’t a battle of Britain game at all sorry, the one I was thinking about was Rowan’s Overlord.

I was about to reply. Rowan’s Battle of Britain was pretty good, bugs aside.

As for the box, I don’t know. That’s a P-51 alright, but other than that, no idea.

Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe it is! Over to you, @Profanicus.

This is actually a manual cover scan, I think, but the artwork seems identical to the box.

You know, I never actually owned or played it - but for some reason the name screamed out to me when I saw that first reveal. I think it was the art style on top of the likely WW2 timestamp.

Here’s a new one:

XCOM: Terror From the Deep

Nope.

Here’s another:

Distant Worlds Universe?

No, not Distant Worlds: Universe. :)

Yeah I didn’t zoom in before typing it, now I notice my guess makes no sense XD

No-one really touching this eh? Surprising!