Game box art challenge?

Shit. I’m at GDC, so I’m going to be slow. I’ll try to get something up tonight before get togethers.

Okay, here we go

Superpower?

Nope.

Okay, next image.

Empires: Dawn of the Modern World?

Nyet!

Okay, third pic - should start to become clearer -

I think I know it, but as I never have the time to do the next go, I’ll keep quiet.

(I tried replaying it a year or so ago. It, sadly, doesn’t really hold up.)

Tropico - Inside Trump’s Mind Edition.

That’s too bad. I still quote some scenes from the game, because they cracked me up.

Anyhow, next shot (sorry for the delay; after GDC came the Transworld Halloween show, and after that came the GDC Flu, so there’s been a lot of traveling, and then sleeping) -

I know what game that is (I knew in the first frame, actually) but I just picked a box a bit above, so I’ll just wait until someone else guesses that it is in fact hey no cheating.

Armed and Dangerous?

Correct! This game cracked me up. Particularly this scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKpJGhTLjL4

Haha, that’s actually pretty funny. I never played the game, just finally had enough of the cover revealed to trigger my noggin.

Man, having a hard time thinking of a box to choose next. I think we’ve (and I’ve) gone through almost all of my favorites, haha. I’ll think on it a little bit.

Ok, finally picked one!

Tom Clancy’s Santa Claus

Haha, nope. Next clue!

Oh ho ho, clever. That’s the sequel, Tom Clancy’s Santa Claus vs Fancy Stalin: The North Pole meets The Iron Curtain