Game box art challenge?

Superpower?

Nope.

Okay, next image.

Empires: Dawn of the Modern World?

Nyet!

Okay, third pic - should start to become clearer -

I think I know it, but as I never have the time to do the next go, I’ll keep quiet.

(I tried replaying it a year or so ago. It, sadly, doesn’t really hold up.)

Tropico - Inside Trump’s Mind Edition.

That’s too bad. I still quote some scenes from the game, because they cracked me up.

Anyhow, next shot (sorry for the delay; after GDC came the Transworld Halloween show, and after that came the GDC Flu, so there’s been a lot of traveling, and then sleeping) -

I know what game that is (I knew in the first frame, actually) but I just picked a box a bit above, so I’ll just wait until someone else guesses that it is in fact hey no cheating.

Armed and Dangerous?

Correct! This game cracked me up. Particularly this scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKpJGhTLjL4

Haha, that’s actually pretty funny. I never played the game, just finally had enough of the cover revealed to trigger my noggin.

Man, having a hard time thinking of a box to choose next. I think we’ve (and I’ve) gone through almost all of my favorites, haha. I’ll think on it a little bit.

Ok, finally picked one!

Tom Clancy’s Santa Claus

Haha, nope. Next clue!

Oh ho ho, clever. That’s the sequel, Tom Clancy’s Santa Claus vs Fancy Stalin: The North Pole meets The Iron Curtain

Sooooo close!

And yet, so very far. Next clue!