Game box art challenge?

I didn’t own an Amiga so I’m not too sure about the name. But the artwork for this is great.

More companies need to illustrate what it feels to play their game. For instance Death Stranding needs to have a picture of someone sleeping. :)

I cheated and looked it up. Apparently there was an Atari ST version but I have no memory of this game whatsoever.

I cheated and looked it up a while ago too. I’ve never heard of it.

Someone who cheated and looked it up, but has heard of it should pipe up!

I shouldn’t have revealed the developer, you cheaters!

It was Aaaaargh!, a game as good as the box makes it to be, if you can believe it.

I’ll post something from another part of the commonwealth later, if I don’t forget about this thread in the meantime!

Bah, I would have gotten that if I hadn’t stopped following this thread for some reason!

I remember being dazzled by screenshots of Aaaargh! The gameplay was pretty weak but it was fun to gobble up little people.

From the box I thought it was some kind of Rampage sequel / successor, and looking at the gameplay it looks like it kind of is!

It’s like Rampage meets Barbarian.

These kinds of games always remind me of It Came From The Desert on The Amiga. Which always reminds me of some indie remake that got stalled in development. After a bit of googling it turns out to be “They Came From Hollywood”, which it looks like I most likely first learned about on QT3!

Here was Aaargh!

And wow, that one was hard to find a decent scan of.

The visible wire on the skeleton hand is really bugging me. Like - I’m just hoping it’s intentional, and not evidence of some cheap photoshoot with a drugstore plastic skeleton.

Uh oh…

Shadow of the Beast?

Noper!

Daggerfall?

Trillion?

Neither. Don’t even know what Trillions is!

It’s a thousand billions.

… ¬_¬

Stonekeep?

No, this is much more ancient. The New might be a red herring!

Dungeons and Dragons?

Adventure on the Atari 2600?