Game box art challenge?

The suit was a giveaway but before then I thought it was a snow scene.
New frame, new game:

No takers?

Giants: Citizen Kabuto?

You got it!

Holy crap, no way. I never played the game, but I saw the box EVERYWHERE and remember thinking how badass it looked.

I’ll put up a new box when I get home.

I’m running the tables on the game art challenges. Has anyone ever controlled all three – box art, game frame, and movie 20:20?

All three? Yes. Kind of. About 24 hours offset for the movie one. Which is hardest for me since many of you love picking made up films that don’t really exist.

As for this one? How about the NES Moses game. Exodus or something?

Killer Instinct, SNES?

Yes! I knew that it would either go immediately from the first frame or not at all. It is Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land – I used the Game Boy box, but it was the same box art across all platforms.

I actually own a physical version of this game. It’s a weird-shaped cartridge, and of course, it never went through Nintendo’s certification process, so there’s no “licensed by Nintendo” anywhere on the cartridge or the box. It’s also why the normal “Game Boy” branding along the left side of the box was replaced with the “For Play on Game Boy” stripe on the right side. I’ve always kept the game as a little oddity.

Angry Video Game Nerd did a segment on it several years ago (link should be correctly timestamped):

@CraigM is up!

Yeah, I recognized that logo from vast personal experience. I wasn’t certain the exact title, but I sure as hell knew the developer.

And almost forgot to post! Give me 10 minutes.

Ok, lets see how quick this goes…

Duke Nukem

Final Fantasy… 6?

Planescape Torment?

Why do I feel like that is a Paradox game…?

Because I basically have no time for games these days.

But in this case @Left_Empty nailed it in one.
16615_front

I didn’t prepare many screens, because I knew it’d go fast.

That’d be because it looks like the arms of the Bourbon France.

Another very easy one:

Well I know the answer.

Excellent point! And for a moment I thought this was the Game Frame thing, not the box art challenge, and I was trying to remember some game that had something similar in-game. Bah. Bad brain, bad!

Carrier Command!

Yay!

I think that game holds up so well, for something that was arguably only a novelty back then.