Game box art challenge?

Nope, not Winter Games nor Impossible Mission. Here’s another reveal that is representative of the game…

Definitely looks like Epic… Summer Games?

I thought it was Lode Runner, but I had the wrong company. Now I think I know what it is.

Yeah, that was my original thought, then realized that was Broderbund.

Jumpman, I presume.

Sorry for the delay, was at work. @Gordon_Cameron, Jumpman it is! Love this game, just a fun platformer with a wide variety of levels. Each level had a name prominently displayed after level load; my friend and I quickly discovered that with a editor we could change those. For example, “Now You See It, Now You Don’t” became “Now You See It, Now You Dick!” (had to maintain the same character count). Classy, eh? In my defense I was like 10. It was all fun and games until my friend’s mom asked my friend to “share” some of his C=64 games with some of the kids at their church. Whoooopsie.

Next clue would’ve been from the lower right, the boots. Figured that’d give it away but, as with most things from this era, Gordon was on it!

Ah Jumpman! One of the first games I had for my C64 on CD and one of my favorites until Ultima 3 came out.

Probably wasn’t CD, dude. ;)

Haha! Good point! No idea where that came from.

New frame:

I never knew the Tory party made a tie-in game for the 1997 election.

Well, there goes me ever looking at a picture of Tony Blair without being creeped the fuck out.

That is actually one of his better photos

Wild Streets?

Oh, is this thread still going? I was busy programming myself not to dream about Satanic Tony Blair tonight.

Not Wild Streets.

New frame.

Wizardry 4: Return of Werdna! (sp?)

That’s it!

I’ll post something up tomorrow afternoon/evening.

First frame!